Chapter 13 Short Circut

You woke up peacefully, but then your head started hurting. You trained all day yesterday with Sans and he said that you still haven't learned everything you needed to know.

You got up and yawned before you heard a knock on your door. "Come in." You said.

"Good morning darling." Mettaton said.

"Morning." You replied back, grabbing your hair brush and brushing your hair.

"Any plans for today?"

You thought for a moment.

I could continue training, but then again, I need to take a break.

"Nope." You finally replied. You put down your brush. "Which means I get to spend the whole day with you." You said smiling up at him.

"That's sound perfect." He said smiling down at you. He kissed your forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too Mettaton."

"Yo sickos, get ready and come downstairs already."

You both turned to see Sans standing in your doorway. You blushed in embarrassment. Sans left after that.

"I'll see you downstairs my darling." Mettaton said. He kissed your forehead again before heading after Sans.

You quickly threw on (insert outfit here). You ran down stairs.

You saw Sans sitting on the couch, but you didn't see Mettaton. "Hey Sans, where's Mettaton?"

"Oh. Your future husband's standing outside."

You were confused as to why he was outside, but you quickly went out there yourself. You threw on a quick pair of gloves before heading out due to the cold. "Mettaton. Come inside before your circuits short out."

"Come here my darling." Mettaton's voice sounded off, but you ignored it and went next to him.

"Are you okay?" You asked concerned.

He turned towards you and grabbed your neck and lifted you up off the ground.

"M-Metta. Your ch-choking me." You choked out.

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you were so stupid to listen to me."

"What's gotten into you?" You barely managed to get out.

"I'm perfectly fine. This is what I'm programmed to do. Kill humans like you."

You swung your legs up high enough to kick him and he dropped you. You ran into the house. "SANS!" You yelled.

Sans quickly got up and you ran behind him.

"Sans. He's gone insane. I think his wires short circuited." You said on the verge of tears.

Mettaton came through the door. Sans got into fighting stance. "(Y/N)." Sans whispered to you. "Go to the cabinet in the corner and grab the screwdriver. I'll distract him."

You nodded and slowly creeped towards the cabinet. You reached it and grabbed the screwdriver in the top drawer. Slowly, you creeped up behind Mettaton and pulled him by his shoulders backwards. He fell down onto the ground and you undid his chest plate and fumbled through the wires. You found one that was disconnected from the socket inside. You grabbed it and reconnected it.

You slowly got up after screwing his chest plate back. You panted as Sans walked next to you. "All we can do is wait for him to regain consciousness."

You cried as you suddenly hugged Sans. You felt lonely.

He hugged back. "It's okay kiddo. It's just a nightmare. A real one, but it's over now."

You only cried more. You calmed down a bit. "Thank you. Duncle Sans." You said making yourself smile.

"Heh. Your a genius kiddo."

AN: I'm so tired. But, I got it out anyways because I love each and everyone of you guys. Love you all.