Chapter 14 Whats Happening?

AN: I. Am. So. Sorry. I got my phone taken away so I could focus more on my grades. I am also sorry this is a shorter chapter than usual. I just want you all to know that I didn't give up. Love you guys.

"Simple. Not just the design. The whole thing needs to be simple."

You stood outside your door listening to Mettaton talk to Frisk. You and Mettaton were going out later and Frisk was here when the decision was made, so she decided to help pick out a dress.

"Would you guys hurry up? Reservations are in half and hour."

You watched as the door opened. Mettaton smiled at you as he walked downstairs. Frisk gave you a thumbs up, following Mettaton.

You hesitantly stepped into your room as you saw the dress both of them had picked out for you. You gulped, but picked it up. It was quite simple.

The dress was black, and had a white fluer-de-lis pattern on it.  It went to about knee length, and exposed a bit of your back. You had forgotten that you had this dress.

You walked down the stairs after Frisk had finished doing your hair. She had curled it only on the ends of your hair, and then swept it to one side, leaving one side of your neck exposed.

Frisk had insisted on putting on dark purple eyeshadow and mascara. You had refused several times, but she won over. She had also, somehow, forced you to wear a little shade of lipstick. It was the same color of the eyeshadow, but it was a light coat, so it didn't look so dark.

"You. Look. Stunning. Absolutely beautiful darling."

You blushed and smiled shyly at Mettaton's compliment.

"Let's get going then." He said. You slipped on a pair of thin black gloves, he grabbed your hand, and you walked out the door, heading to the restaurant.

------------------------

The restaurant had been great. It wasn't Grillby's. It was a new one they had built only a few months ago. It was very formal and fancy.

"You alright darling?" Mettaton asked you as you looked at him and smiled a little before turning away to look back at the ground. The snow on the ground sparkling.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

He grabbed you by your shoulders and turned you to face him. "Please tell me what's wrong." He said looked worriedly at you.

"I'm just not feeling my best right now." You said, still not looking at him. "My head just really hurts and I can't focus on anything right now."

He looked at you like he was scared of you, but he returned back to himself.

What is even going on right now?

You thought to yourself.

Why can't I focus? I can't see anything. I can't hear anything. I don't know why I'm here? What's wrong with me?

Your world faded to black as you desperately looked around for an answer, but you saw nothing.

You passed out in the cold snow.