Chapter 16

You had a very stressful day at Grillbys. It was packed with monsters in there and you barely made it out. So, for dinner, Mettaton decided to take you out to dinner again.

"This place seems better than last time." You said as you both sat down at a table.

You went home before dinner and changed to a purple dress that was fitted around your body.

"Every place seems better when your there." Mettaton said.

You blushed, as the waiter came to order your drinks. And scribbled them down on a notebook pad before heading off.

From the corner of your eye, you saw a girl. She looked to be 1 or 2 years older than you, and very different from your personality it looked like. She wore a very tight and showing dress. You were disgusted by it. She caught your glance and gave a smile? She then looked behind you and back at you, this time glaring at you evilly.

You looked behind you at Mettaton and saw he was glaring evilly at the women you were just staring at.

You were looking at Mettaton in a curious expression wondering what could have happened.

Mettaton spoke. "Well hello, Jessica."

You looked back at the girl to see her standing right in front of you. Up close, you could now tell what animal she was. She was a fox. She spoke. "Fancy seeing you here out of all places after, what was it, 4 years?"

You glanced back at the clearly frustrated Mettaton who answered. "Yes. And I would have liked it to be forever."

She focused her gaze on you. "And who is this new catch you have here?" She started playing with your hair.

Mettaton was about to answer for you, but you did it before he could. "I'm (Y/N) and could you please stop?" You asked as politely as you could while taking her hands off your head.

Mettaton decided to add some additional information. "(Y/N), this is my ex girlfriend. She was almost like you until she decided to run off with other men."

You felt that that was all the information you needed to understand how much he hated her, and how much you were going to hate her.

"Now I'd love sit here and chat about how much of an awful person you are, but (Y/N) and I would like to talk with only each other."

She only stood there staring at you like she was gonna murder you then and there.

"I'm pretty sure that this gentleman made it quite clear." An unfamiliar voice said.

We all turned to see our waiter, whose name tag read Cassie. She held out two drinks and was staring at Jessica in a way that said 'leave now or your out'

She left, and walked in a way that made me feel sick. Hopefully that was the last of her, but you knew that it definitely wasn't over.