Chapter 15 A Job?

"But my head still hurts." You whined. "Come on Sans. Please? I'm not feeling up to it."

"Sorry kiddo. But you've been way too focused on what's going on in your head. You need something to distract you for a couple of hours of the day." He said this as if he was your father. He always acted like this. You didn't mind it either.

You groaned as you made one more attempt to protest, but he shot you a look that made you rethink it.  You opened the front door, as you slipped on a pair of black gloves and a small jacket before heading out the door.

I can't believe he just called up Grillby, and is trying to get me a job. This is ridiculous.

--------------------

Opening the door to Grillbys was like being enveloped in fire, cause that's what it felt like. It was very warm in there, and you thought that you could just stand there, until you remembered that you were actually there for a reason.

Walking on, you went up to the counter and sat on one of the bar stools. You stared into the distance until a tall figure broke your thoughts. "May I help you?" He asked, looming over you.

You weren't fazed by the fact that his face was basically a flame. "Sans talked to you earlier." This was all that you said, due to the fact that you basically did not care.

"So your the one he was talking about." He said cleaning a tall glass with a small hand towel.

"Yeah. I am."

"We'll. I need you to come by here tomorrow at least by 8 AM at the latest."

"Well what about today?" You asked confused.

"I won't be needing you today." He said putting the glass down and cleaning another one.

"Okay." You hopped down from the bar stool and walked towards the entrance. You observed all the other monsters in the bar. There weren't many. A few here and there.

Well I came all the way here for nothing. That's just perfect.

--------------------------
Morning came quickly, but you felt better. You felt refreshed and brand new. You were getting dressed for the day. You had on a pair of black leggings, and you stood in front of your wardrobe, in just your jeans and your bra,  trying to find a certain shirt you had in mind.

"Darling?"

You quickly spun around and threw the nearest object- a hanger- at the intruder. "Get out!" You yelled, not even caring that you just threw a hanger at your robot boyfriend.

He simply just walked out of your room.

Sighing, you turned back and after you still couldn't find your shirt, you decided to put on a black dress. It was simple. (It's the second picture at the very top)

Downstairs, after you had finished getting ready, you confronted Sans.

"Look." You started. "I'm sorry I was so angry yesterday. I guess I was just stressed about Evan. He's been on my mind a lot lately."

"It's ok kiddo." He said shrugging. "Everyone has days like those." His eye flashed a tiny bit of blue, but returned to normal in a flash. (See what I did there? Okay I'll shut up now)

You went for the front door, until Mettaton stopped you. "Are you sure you want the job?"

"I'm sure." You said turning to face him. You smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek before leaving.

From outside, you could hear Sans shouting, "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Rolling your eyes, you quickly ran to Grillbys.