Chapter 3 Cheese Eggs

You were currently on the roof of the house. Why? Well, you were trying to get a signal on your phone of course. "Come on stupid thing." You held out your phone in the air, leaning forwards doing so. "Come on. This usually works." You grumbled in frustration, leaning forwards a little more on the edge.

You suddenly found yourself losing balance, and unable to straighten up properly since you were on the very edge of the roof. "Someone get my will. I'm giving it all to Sans!" You screamed as you tumbled towards the ground.

You impacted, but it didn't feel like the cold, hard ground you were expecting. You had your eyes closed tightly.

"You should be more careful dahling."

"Oh my god." You hesitantly opened your eyes and looked up to see a smiling Mettaton carrying you in his arms.

You blushed slightly because this is the most awkward position you've ever been in.

"Why were you out here?" You asked curious.

"I heard you scrambling around on the roof and came out here to check of course. I didn't say anything because your frustration was very amusing." He chuckled after.

"Can you put me down now?" You asked uncomfortably.

Mettaton put you down and you grabbed your phone which had landed nearby.

"Uh, thanks for saving my life there." You said to him slightly smiling.

"What can I say? I'm fabulous." Mettaton responded.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Oh shut up." You walked inside and he followed you. You walked upstairs and went into your room. Letting the bed ingulf you, you quickly fell asleep.

Morning came much quicker than you liked, considering you weren't in bed until almost 1 in the morning. Also considering that Sans wakes you up at 7 every morning.

Sans wakes you up with five loud knocks at your door. And then he shouts at you. "Wake up (Y/N)!" And then he leaves.

You slowly sat up in your bed yawning. You swung yourself out of bed and went to your closet. You grabbed a black shirt with jeans. You pulled them on and went downstairs.

You said your usual good morning to Papyrus, as Sans always goes back to sleep after he wakes you up. You go right to making breakfast like every morning.

You began grabbing eggs, and milk from the fridge.

"Good morning (Y/N) dahling."

Oh my god. You thought as you whisked eggs.

"Good morning?" You said as more of a question.

You poured the whisked eggs into a pan on the stove and started scraping the sides of the egg so it wouldn't stick to the pan. You remembered you forgot something.

"Hey Mettaton."

"Yes dear?"

"Can you grab me the cheese. I need a couple slices of it. The (type of cheese). That kind."

"Sure thing."

In a couple seconds, Mettaton put the cheese next to you on the counter.

"Cheese huh?"

"What?" You asked sounding a bit offended. (Seriously though. If you put cheese in scrambled eggs, you'll be in heaven.)
--------

After all of you finished breakfast, you headed upstairs. In your room, you got on your phone and saw that you had a signal. Your heart raced. Immediately, your phone started ringing. You picked it up. "Hello?"