Chapter 9 The Reunion Part 2

AN: Be sure to follow my Instagram. It's reality_vs_gaming

Vision

"Frisk. Are you okay?" You asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. You?"

"Never better sis."

"I thought you'd say that."

You look around you and thought of something. "We should probably-" you didn't see Frisk but soon found her a bit ahead walking. "Frisk!" You run after her only to be greeted by Toriel.

The room around you changes in a blur to Toriel's house.

"Hi!" You look beside you to see a goat boy around your age. "I'm Asriel." (Please tell me I spelled that right.)

"Hi. I'm (Y/N)" you said.

The room shifts again to you defeating everyone in the Underground. Getting past every monster, every obstacle.

Vision over

Sans woke up panting. "I've gotta help (Y/N). She's in trouble." He grumbled to himself. He flung himself out of his bed and started heading towards Alphys's lab. "I don't need her heading down that route."

-------------------

You immediately shot straight up on the uncomfortable table you were laying on.

"(Y/N)!!"

Two voices yelled and embraced you with a hug. They pulled away and you could see that one was your sister Frisk, and the other was the goat boy Asriel.

You smiled at seeing them. "I missed you guys too much."

"We missed you horribly." Asriel chimed in.

"I prayed for your safety and hoped that you were safe." Frisk said.

"Now now. You children go catch up." Toriel said as she walked in the room.

"Yeah. You kiddo's head on to the house. We need to talk some things over."

You were surprised at the seriousness in Sans' voice, but shrugged it off as you, Frisk, and Asriel ran out to go back to the house.

--------------------

"Hey. I fell off of a roof!" You said remembering the time you fell off the roof trying to get a signal on your phone.

You, along with Frisk and Asriel giggled. They had decided to spend the night.

Meanwhile, while you and the others had fun and talked, Mettaton and Sans were downstairs.

"I don't want her going down that path. Do you hear me?!" Sans all but yelled at Mettaton.

"Yes yes, I hear you quite clearly." Mettaton replied. "I will do my best to make sure she stays on track with the right path."

"I'm trusting you with this because she won't take me seriously." Sans sighed. "I'm gonna go think on this, and you stay close to (Y/N)." With that, Sans went upstairs.

"N-no! Definitely not." You said as Frisk and Asriel giggled.

"Come on (Y/N). You totally like him." Frisk said smiling widely at you.

There was a knock on the door. "(Y/N) darling, may I see you?"

"Yeah sure." You said getting up and walking out the door in the hallway.

"Are you feeling any better?" Mettaton asked as you looked up at him.

"Umm. Yeah. I'm feeling fine." You said blushing since Frisk had just asked you if you liked Mettaton and you were now standing in front of him.

You were suddenly pulled into a hug and you took no time to hug back.

"Your beautiful." He whispered into your ear.

You blushed madly.

Oh. My. Gods.