Chapter 17 Posession part 1

AN: Comment at the end of this chapter what made you keep reading this book after you first discovered it.

The morning was its usual chaotic schedule. You didn't have to go to work because Grillby told you he only needed you on the weekends.

You were talking to Mettaton and Sans. The chaotic morning only got more chaotic as it went on, but the chaos line was broken when there was a loud scream from upstairs. You didn't think for a second, and just ran straight up the stairs.

You ran to the room that the scream came from. Evan's room. You flung the door open and saw him sitting straight up and he looked scared. He paid no attention to you, almost as if he couldn't see you at all. His body was violently shaking.

You slowly walk next to him. Only when you put your hand on his shoulder did he stop shaking. "Evan." You quietly said.

He turned to face you and even in the dark room, you saw a tear stream down his face. "(Y/N)." He happily said before he quickly stood up and hugged you.

You started crying a little too, happy that Evan finally woke up. "I thought you were gone for good." You tightened your fists that tightly held the cloth of the back of his shirt.

"It's okay now. It's cool. I'm fine." He said this as if none of this ever happened.

"How can you stay so calm?" You asked.

"Because I don't want to scare or worry your any more." He said.

"So your finally awake. That's good to see." You turned your head toward the doorway and saw that Mettaton had spoken. But, he looked a little angry.

Evan let go of you. "Hey Mettaton." You said cheerfully.

"Sans need you downstairs darling." He said at you.

"But. But Evan..."

"He needs you." He said in a more harsh tone.

You quickly walked out of the room, and went downstairs. You could hear the faint conversation between Mettaton and Evan, but did not know what they were talking about.

"Hey (Y/N). What are you doing down here. Thought you'd be up there longer."

You were now confused. "But, Mettaton just told me you needed me."

He looked at you like you were crazy. "I never told him I needed you."

"Strange."

"Everything's strange around here." He said plopping down on the couch.

You thought to yourself.

What could have made Mettaton make me leave?

Your thoughts were scattered away when Mettaton and Evan came down stairs. "Hey guys." You said sitting down next to Sans on the couch. Mettaton sat next to you.

You looked over at Evan and saw he was going upstairs. "Evan, wait."

You got up, but Mettaton gently grabbed your arm. "It's alright. He just needs to think over some things."

"Alright."

What is up with these two?

-part 2 will be out shortly. There will be 3 parts to this.-

Bye. Love you guys so much. Thank you for over 16k reads. I never would have thought I would get so far. Comment at the end of this chapter what made you keep reading this book after you first discovered it.