Chapter 21: Flowey = Asriel

You watched as the liquid in the vile soaked into the soil in the pot Flowey was in.

"Y-you can put him down n-now." Alphys stuttered.

You gladly did as she said. "Hey Sans." You awaited his response, but it never came. You looked over your shoulder, only to find Sans going up the stairs. "Sans! Where are you going?" You asked him.

"I'm not gonna be here when this happens cause I don't want to." He said glumly before heading to his room most likely.

"Ah! Ow!" Flowey groaned and looked in pain.

"Alphys?" You asked a little nervous.

"Y-yes?" She answered.

"Should we, you know, take cover?"

"That would p-probably be a g-good idea." She said following you behind the couch. You both had your heads poking up to see, but you ducked as soon as Flowey's flower vase broke and pieces went flying across the room.

You both only peered over the couch when you heard nothing but heavy breathing that was not your own, or Alphys's.

You almost had a heart attack, and thought you were gonna die. Alphys seemed excited that her vile worked, but also worried if he were to lash out.

You mustered up all your courage and got up, slowly waking toward Flowey. "Flowey." You softly spoke as you crouched down next to him.

"(Y/N). Y-you shouldn't d-do that. He's dangerous. N-now more than ever."

"It's fine Alphys. I can deal with him. It's not like he'll exactly know how function his own muscles just yet."

"A-alright. Is it okay if I-I leave him here for n-now?" She asked as she slowly stood up.

You looked at Alphys, then down at Flowey, and then back at Alphys, quickly making a decision. "Yeah. Sure. Whatever." You said. "I'll call you if anything happens, okay?"

"Th-that sounds great. Thanks (Y/N)." She said as she walked out of the door.

"Well. Looks like it's just you and me buddy." You said, kind of hoping he could hear you, so you weren't just talking to yourself. "It's not like you can hurt me in this state."

And as if he could hear you, you were pushed onto your back, which caused you pain as it made contact with the floor.

"I can hurt you." He said, hovering over your body.

"Get off me!" You yelled at him as you struggled to get his hands off your arms. You gave up on that, so you did the only thing you could think of. You kicked him, where he least expected it to be.

He gasped very loudly, and fell over on his side, letting your arms go. "You...God dammit!" He yelled.

"Next time, actually think things through." You said to him. "Just because your human now, and I can't just knock you over, doesn't mean you get to be a douche to me." You said trying to make him a little scared of you. A little.

"Alright alright." He said. "Let's make a deal."