Chapter 12 A Timeline? Part 2

"Get off her Chara." You looked to your right and saw Sans.

"Aw hey Sansy." She said directing her attention towards him. "Glad for you to come watch your friend here meet her doom."

"Really."

"Yep." She said smiling.

You weren't minding the fact that Sans wasn't helping you cause you knew what he was doing. He was stalling. You had to communicate only with your gestures now. You waited for him to catch your gaze and once he did, you looked at the other you and he gave the smallest nod in response. You needed her to stop looking at you so you could try to leave.

"So this is the other (Y/N)." Sans said.

The other you looked at Sans and she started talking.

You felt two arms around you and you were picked up and the person ran you inside. Before you were inside, you saw Sans's left eye go blue. At that same moment, your left eye hurt. In the window, you could see that your left eye was also (desired color)

The one who carried you in set you down and you only now looked at who it was.

"Papyrus?" You asked shocked.

"Yes human. It's me." Papyrus replied.

"Where were you?" You asked quite angrily.

"I was camping with Undyne." He said sounding proud.

"Ugh." Was your only response.

"What?"

"Nothing. Nothing." You didn't know why, but you ran back outside. Despite the shouts coming from Papyrus to come back, you kept going. You ran and saw Sans fighting Chara. You saw the other you leaning against a tree watching. "Hey you!" You shouted at her.

She quickly glanced over at you and smiled. "You here to have some fun too?"

"Nah. I'm just here to make things right."

"Well then. A fight it is." She laughed and her left eye also glowed (your eyes desired color). In the air, bones appeared and shot at you. You dodged left so they missed. Just as they hit the ground another pair appeared and shot at you and you dodged to the right and they also missed. This went on for a couple more rounds, but each one got faster.

"Try me." You said panting.

"You asked for it." A Gaster Blaster appeared and it aimed right for you. It shot at you and you weren't quick enough to dodge it. It hit you.

You screamed as you fell to your knees. You passed out afterwards.

-------------------

You immediately shot straight up in bed. You looked over and saw Sans and Mettaton. You looked straight at Sans. "Teach me how to fight." You said confidently.

He was taken back by this while Mettaton hugged you. You returned the hug.

"I'll train you." Sans said as soon as you two stopped hugging.

"Thank you Sans." You said.

"No problem. Just promise me something kiddo."

"Yeah?"

"Don't turn on me please."

"I promise." You said confused, not knowing why he said that. You would never turn on him.