Chapter 7 Magic?

You were washing your face with cold water to freshen yourself up. Sans and Mettaton were in another room discussing the results with Alphys.

Why does everything bad always happen to me? My life is so unfair.

You brought yourself to look into the mirror and immediately screamed. You fell back into the corner and put your head in your knees while sobbing.

"Are you alright darling?"

Mettaton ran by your side. He lifted your head and jumped back a little once he looked at you. His look softened, and he pulled you into a hug. "It's gonna be alright. Your gonna be fine." He softly whispered into your ear, stroking your hair.

"It hurts!" You whined crying.

"I know, but it'll all be over soon." You felt Mettaton pick you up bridal style and carry you out of the room.

You buried your face into his metallic chest once you entered the room Sans and Alphys were in. You didn't want Sans to see you like this, because he had always thought of you as a fighter. But, now you had to except the fact that none of that mattered anymore.

"Woah kiddo." You looked up at Sans, but you only opened your right eye. "I need you to open your other eye kiddo."

You shook your head no. "It hurts too much."

"Come on kiddo. Please."

You shook your head again. The pain was too much for you to handle. You buried your face into Mettaton's chest again.

"Darling." You shivered as Mettaton whispered in your ear. "Please open your eyes. There too beautiful to be kept closed."

You did nothing for a minute but blush at his comment. You eventually gave in, knowing that Sans was probably going to force you anyways.

Slowly and painfully, you opened your eyes.

Sans jumped back a little, but softened as he came closer to look at it. "Weird. We'll go over this back at the house. Let's go."

-----------------

"When I hit you with the Ghaster Blaster, it basically transferred magic from me to you."

Those were the words that Sans said when you got home. You were curled up on your bed and thinking about how different things were gonna be now.

"Darling?"

You heard Mettaton speak. Sitting up, you looked at him with a questioning face.

He sat beside you on the bed. "Are you alright?"

You said nothing, but instead, you pulled him into a hug. "I just want it to end. I want all the horrible nightmares to go away."

He hugged back, making you shiver a little. "I know darling, were trying all we can to help you. I will stop at nothing to make you feel better."

You pulled away and smiled. "Thanks Mettaton."

"It's just my job my dear."

Dear? That's a new one.

Mettaton got up to leave. "Wait!" You shouted. He quickly turned around to look at you. "C-can you stay here for a while? I don't like being alone." You said looking down.

"But of course." You saw him smirk a little but come back over and sat back on the bed.

What have I just gotten myself into? What am I even doing? I prefer to be alone most times, what is it with him that makes me want him near? Do I like him?

No! Shut up. You can't like him.

But, I think I do. I don't know.

You pulled yourself back out of your thoughts as Mettaton stroked your hair. "Your beautiful."

You blushed.

Oh boy.