Chapter 10 Theres a First for Everything

AN: Please read authors note at the end of the story. Thank you. Enjoy!

"Everything from your eyes, to your hair," Mettaton continued to whisper things into your ear, "your curves." You felt him smile into the crook of your neck.

In a swift motion, he picked you up and carried you into his room, setting you down.

You were blushing like a mad man and he knew it too. "M-Mettaton." You quietly spoke.

"Your personality is just perfect. Everything about you is perfect. My darling."

You pulled away enough for you to be staring directly into his eyes. "Mettaton." You started off slowly. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that."

He took no time to place his lips on yours.

Oh my gods oh my gods oh my gods. This is happening. This is happening! Keep it together. Keep it together.

The kiss was gentle, but showed affection.

He pulled away and smiled at you. "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you Mettaton." You said blushing. "I really do."

"Why don't you get back to the others. I'm sure there getting quite curious now." He smirked and you felt yourself instantly blushing more.

You made your way out of the room.

You made sure that you weren't blushing anymore before you went into your own room, smiling a little. "Hey guys."

"You okay? You look overly happy." Asriel asked as you sat down on the floor next to them.

Frisk weirdly eyed you before she gasped in realization. "OH. MY. GOSH!" She yelled. She calmed her voice before continuing. "You dirty dog."

You could only smile more at this.

Asriel, still confused, spoke up. "What are you guys-" He stopped just then realizing it. "I get it now."

"Was that your first kiss?" Frisk asked.

You blushed but smiled. "Yes. Yes it was."

----------------

You sighed heavily as you closed the front door, after watching your sister and friend leave. You were so tired. Your head also hurt due to the fact that you had been overthinking what had happened last night with Mettaton.

You were heading upstairs and into your room. When you were just about to open the door, you felt arms slither around your waist, pulling you into a hug. "Good morning darling."

"Good morning Mettaton." You said looking back, and smiling up at him.

"You need some more rest my darling."

"No kidding."

He picked you up and carried you to his room. He gently lay you down on his bed. On impact of the soft bed, you curled up into a ball as Mettaton threw the blanket over you. "Sleep well my darling." He kissed your forehead and you soon fell into sleep.

AN: I am so sorry for the short chapter. I have no more ideas left and I didn't know what to do.

Btw. I'm thinking of doing a reveal of what I look like. Who's up for that?

I have no more ideas, so if anyone has some, I'd be more than happy to use them.