Chapter 24 Evan?

You had sat there for what felt like hours, just staring off into the distance. You were worried about yourself and Asriel. You didn't know what was to come out of this.

"(Y/N)?"

You turned your head to look at Asriel, who had his eyes opened and was looking at you frightened. "(Y/N)!" He said louder once he saw that your arms bound.

At one point, the men bound Asriel's arms as well, but they did not put a cloth around his mouth like they did to you. The men had stayed down after that and just stared at you, leaning against the walls.

"Well, now that your both awake, we can get started." One of them said.

"Not quite yet." A very familiar voice spoke. There heels clicking against the wood steps as they came down the steps.

Jessica came into view and you narrowed your eyes at her. She saw this and smiled.

"So your Jessica." Asriel said. "As (Y/N) described you, you sounded like a pain. I now see that that's true."

Jessica, clearly unhappy, walked over to him. "Your not any better than I am." She said, slapping him right in the face. "Andrew."

"Yes ma'am." The guy who spoke earlier said, stepping forward.

"You and Zach take this one to one of 'the rooms' and make sure he gets punished well."

"Yes ma'am." He said. The second guy who you now know as Zach carried Asriel off into an unknown room. But, before you saw Zach turn to leave with Andrew, you thought you saw Zach look at you with a sad expression.

"Now. To deal with you." Jessica said turning her attention towards you. She undid your cloth around your mouth.

You looked up at her angrily. "Where's Mettaton."

"Oh? Let's see, he's somewhere where I won't tell you." She said. "Evan. Get over here and help me deal with her."

"Wait. Evan?" You asked confused. "But he was sent to..."

"I have my ways (Y/N)." She said as Evan came up behind her. He stared at you before he picked you up, bringing you onto your feet, but he did it gently.

"Evan?" You asked a bit concerned.

You looked back at Evan to see him staring at Jessica. You looked at her and she gave Evan a nod.

You looked back at Evan who began to talk. "Toriel was able to wipe Chara from inside me before Jessica found me and took me. Your only alive right now because I was able to make a deal with Jessica, that if I stay, you live."

You got shivered as he said this.

He's only here because of me?

Jessica pulled out a cigarette and lit it. You looked at it in disgust, but then you thought of a good way to use it later on.

"You two stay down here." Jessica said as she headed upstairs. "Don't do anything that could get you both killed by me. I'll be a while."

"Yes ma'am." Evan said.

Once she was gone, you spoke. "Ready to take a risk?"

"Oh yeah. Definitely." Evan said as he started to untie the ropes around your arms.

Once that was done, Evan started to run off into the room Asriel was taken in. Evan pulled a gun you didn't know he had out as you saw your belt in the corner and put it on.

"Let's go."