Chapter 42: Time To End It All

You and Isaac stood before Chara.

"So you've finally accepted that there is no stopping me?" Chara said cracking a smile.

"(Y/N)." Isaac whispered staring into your eyes. "Do you really want to do this?"

If you weren't trying to act, then you would've cracked the biggest smile. Instead, you winked at Isaac.

The voice played inside your head from the memory. "Don't worry (Y/N). It's all going to work out. I'll be fine, and I'll come back when I find the perfect spot for us to set up." The voice replayed several times, and you grabbed Isaac's hand. He seemed to be pulled deep out of thought.

Isaac's POV

I saw (Y/N) wink at me and I wondered what she was up to now. I recall that memory. The only one I had when I first fell down here.

"If only you promise me you'll come back before dinner time. Mom will get angry and I don't want you to get into trouble." The little girl pouted. Her face was still as blurry as always. She smiled wide as I said, "I promise."

I was pulled out of my thought when (Y/N) grabbed my hand.

Original POV

You felt a light burning within you and you could feel it resonating from within Isaac as well.

Chara noticed that something wasn't right. "What are you doing. Stop that! STOP THAT NOW!!"

She shot daggers at you but they all stopped in the air as if hitting something and they all fell to the ground.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING!!"

You let go of Isaac's hand and turned towards Asriel and the others. With a quick wave of your hand, the daggers surrounding them were gone. And your left eye now glowing (F/C). 

You couldn't describe the feeling you had inside you, but it felt hopeful. That hope only grew when you looked at Isaac. 

You thought to yourself. 'This could be it, the end of everything. My chance to end all of the pain and suffering everyone has endured.' You felt a heavy weight suddenly at the side of your waist. You reach your hand down and feel a handle of some sort. You pull at it and eventually you were staring at a (F/C) blade. It glowed the same color as your eye. 

You looked over at Isaac. He was fascinatingly looking at a glowing tealish blue spear. He looked at you and you both faced each other. 

"For Undyne and the Underground." Isaac said.

"For Mettaton and the Underground." You said.

You both faced Chara who was wide-eyed at the sight of everything that was happening. Even though she still had a look of pure anger, she was also very confused. This was perfect.

It was time to end it all.