Chapter 28: Secret Door

You've been sitting in your room for hours, laying down while Asriel just stared at you. Which made you very uncomfortable. Whenever he asked you a question, you just have him a groan for an answer which made him stop asking you questions all together.

"Can I go now?" You asked.

There was a slight hesitation before Asriel answered. "No. I've told you several times that you may not leave."

"But I seriously have to go to the bathroom." You said this not only because you wanted to try to trick him, but because you actually had to go to the bathroom and this was the perfect opportunity to go find him.

"You'll realize that I'll have to stand outside the door the whole time right?"

"That's disgusting and creepy as hell."

"Fine. Just go before I kill you from annoyance."

You happily stood up, and ran out of your room towards the bathroom. You stopped at the door, and then continued running, knowing that finding him was more important than one bathroom trip.

Once down stairs, you stopped to think to yourself. Out loud that is. "Where would I put something I wouldn't wan other to see? If I had a basement I'd put it there, but there's no basement here." You sighed.

You suddenly gripped your head and shut your eyes in pain. You've gotten used to this feeling happening at random moments, but the pain is one thing you will never get used to.

You opened your eyes once the pain subsided, which only took a few seconds. You knew that your eyes were now (favorite color).

You stood up and walked down the hallway and stopped. You looked at a door on one of the walls. You were confused. This door had not been there before. Ever.

You turned the handle and opened the door. A cool breeze washed over you and you took one step after another slowly down the stairs.

You heard the door shut on its own behind you, and you heard a new sound that made you want to go in a corner and cry.

A metallic breathing sound could now be heard. You mustered up your courage and took the last few steps down. You breathed heavy for a few seconds before turning around the corner.

Your knees went weak, almost making you collapse. You covered your mouth with your hands at the sight, attempting to hold back the tears that were forming in your eyes.

Asriel was right. This isn't something you should ever have to see.