Chapter 6 Fighting Causes Pain Problems

You didn't sleep at all last night. No one did. You all lie awake in your beds, pondering on what was to come since the incident with Evan happened. At least that's what you thought would happen.

You sat in your bed and cried, Mettaton sitting on the edge of the bed and hugging you. He kept telling you that everything would turn out fine.

It was almost noon when Sans barged in. "I think I know what's wrong with him." Sans said, his left eye glowing blue slightly.

You didn't answer, you and Mettaton were just looking curiously at him.

"He's just in a coma." Sans said. "Of course, you can't predict when he'll wake up, but I hope it's not long."

"I hope it's not long either." You said through your dry and somewhat sore throat.

------------------------

"You heard me! Your a horrible 'person'!" You yelled at Sans.

Sans' left eye was glowing an intense blue. "Do you wanna have a bad time?" His voice sounded like a growl.

"Throw anything at me." You said getting into a fighting stance, glaring at him. "No one insults my friends."

"Be prepared to get Ghaster Blasted."

Some skull looking things appeared in front of you, and you gulped.

The white beams of light came quicker than you expected. You weren't able to move. You closed your eyes, waiting for it to hit. It didn't.

You opened your eyes when you felt someone hugging you. "I'm sorry (Y/N). I'm so sorry." Sans sadly said.

"You know what? It's actually kind of not okay. But, I'll let you slide this time." You said pulling away from him. "I have a question though."

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't it hit me?"

"I don't know. It went right through you, and I realized what I was doing."

"That's weird, but at least I'm still living."

"Yeah."

"Let's go back inside before we freeze to death." You said running your hands up and down your arms in an attempt to warm yourself up a little.

"That sounds like a good idea."

------------------------

"SANS!" You groaned loudly as you lie in bed, clutching your stomach. You had been trying to get Sans upstairs for 10 minutes. "SANS!"

"(Y/N)?"

You looked to see Mettaton standing beside the bed.

"What do you want?"

"Sans told me to check on you because you were getting annoying."

You only curled up into a ball on your bed in response to the pain that your whole body was feeling.

"What's wrong?" Mettaton asked sitting on the edge of your bed.

"Everything hurts. It feels like I'm brutally being stabbed to death. It especially hurts in my head."

You heard him sigh. "I'll go get Sans. Are you sure there's nothing I can do while I get him?" He asked walking to the door.

"No. Thank you though."

He smiled and left.

What is this? Why is this happening? What am I gonna do? Am I dying?

You were reeled back into reality as Sans walked in. "What's wrong kiddo?"

"Nothing, except for the fact that I feel like I'm slowly and painfully dying."

"I'll take you to Alphys's." (I forgot how to spell her name, soooooo. Yeah. Somebody please tell me.)

"Mettaton. Let's go."

You didn't realize that Mettaton had been in the room also. Mettaton picked you up bridal style. One arm supporting your back, and the other arm supporting your legs. You shivered as the cold metal contacted your skin.

He looked down at you and smiled. "Don't worry. We'll fix this. I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you."