The First Time

Hi Everyone! I'd like to say happy new year and thank everyone for their unending support of this story!! I never thought I'd be working on this story for a year and I never expected it to receive this much of a response. I really was just writing what I would want to read and I guess it worked out lol. I promise this story will remain interesting, I still have so many ideas to work in. I plan to add more stories this year, it's older stuff and not anime related, but I hope you will all give it a chance. Again thank you all so much and I hope you have a great year. Here's the moment everyone's been waiting for, I hope all the feels hit you the way they hit me when I wrote it, please let me know :.D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night was slowly coming to an end as Yuki and Wolf slept tightly wrapped together. The windows were slightly open and there was a small breeze coming in. Yuki was in the in-between state of sleeping and waking, she could feel Wolf next to her and she made no attempt at moving. She wasn't sure when it had happened, but she was wearing her pajamas. She could feel Wolf had bottoms on and she secretly wondered if they were hers. She loved the feel of his bare chest under her hand as she gripped him closer. She could feel his scars and she loved it, He is such a brave and strong man to put himself in this position, Yuki had never felt so safe and so happy. She had everything she ever wanted right here in this room. Maybe things would be different when Wolf came back, but if they weren't and this was how they would live together Yuki didn't mind. If Wolf wanted to keep her safe by concealing his identity from her she would learn to accept it. Wolf loved her and she loved him, that's all she ever needed. She was smiling in her sleep, she could feel it, but there was something else echoing through the room.

What is that noise? She wondered as she grew further awake. I know that sound...it's...it's the ANBU call!!

Wolf must have heard it at the same time because they both jumped from the bed. Yuki squinted her eyes from the small bedside lamp that was casting a soft glow throughout the room.

Wait, why can I see the light? Yuki looked across the room in horror as she saw Kakashi staring wide-eyed at her.

It all hit her at once she gripped her stomach as she felt sick. Every ounce of happiness swept away. Kakashi winced as he felt her emotions changing and ripping through him, her warm happiness breaking away into sadness.

"It's been you.... It's been you the whole time?" She could barely get the words out. Kakashi stood frozen in place, he must have pulled the blindfold off when he jumped out of bed at the call. What do I do?!

"Why? Why would you, how could you..." Yuki trailed off, tears streaming down her face

Kakashi still remained frozen, he wasn't even sure if he was breathing. Watching Yuki was the most painful scene he had ever witnessed, which was made worse by the rushes of emotions he was being hit with. He never wanted this he intended to leave her blindfolded until he left. When he came back he was going to keep his promise to Iruka and tell Yuki everything. He was going to ask Yuki to make a life with him. Though it would be hard he knew they would manage. Now his entire future was crumbling before him, his heart was breaking with each second.

"You could have been with me from the beginning, why the game?" Kakashi braced himself as he felt Yuki's sadness slowly twisted into anger, her eyes piercing him as she spoke, "You never really wanted me did you? This is just some cruel joke! How many people know about this?! I can never show my face in this village again!" Yuki was beginning to hyperventilate, Kakashi had to say something.

"Yuki please, no one knows and this isn't some cruel joke. I just didn't know how to... I wanted to tell you... My life isn't... I wasn't ready..." Every thought Kakashi had stuck in his head and refused to come out. He couldn't form a full sentence. Where do I begin? He began to move towards Yuki, but she threw her hands up.

"Don't touch me, don't ever touch me! You made a fool of me!! You were always mean to me for a reason, so you could just sleep with me and never commit! I'm such an idiot!!" She continued to back away from him, inches from the bathroom door

"Yuki I swear I do love you, I just..." Kakashi was fiercely cut off, Yuki's voice exploding at him

"You love me?! You don't love me, you tricked me! All those times you could have told me. You never even talked to me, you were just mean. This was your plan all along!" Yuki watched as Kakashi began to make his way to her again and she ran for the bathroom door locking it.

"Yuki please, please don't do this" He could hear her crying, she was crying so hard it sounded painful. Kakashi could do nothing but lean his head into the door as his own tears began to fall.

Kakashi's words continued to fall on deaf ears, Yuki was still heavily crying. This can't be the end of this, not after everything. He tried his hardest to push his emotions to Yuki, but he couldn't gather his mind around it.

"Captain," Kakashi turned to see an ANBU in the windows "we are to go to ANBU headquarters at once" and he was gone into the night.

No, this can't be happening!! I need more time! Why are we leaving before sun-up?!

"Yuki please!" Kakashi began to pound on the door, but there was nothing, just silence "Yuki?!"

When he heard no response he broke the door down. He saw Yuki had passed out on the floor, he quickly ran to her gathering her into his arms.

"Yuki I swear I never wanted this." He held her close, burying his face in her neck "We were perfect only a few hours ago. I will do my best to make it back to you" He picked her up from the floor and laid her in bed "This is not our end" He kissed her forehead lightly and collecting his things from the floor

Kakashi stood over Yuki one last time, trying to forget this had ever happened. All he wanted to remember was the perfect night they had shared. Kakashi lowered himself to Yuki's ear, stroking her hair gently.

"When I come back I'll explain everything. I love you Yuki, with every moment that passes I swear you will be my only thought"