The Break

Hello All!! Omgs we're almost there!! Thank you all so much for your support, you are all my inspiration to write! As always, I know I take forever, but I never want to give you guys a bad chapter, we've come too far for that now. So enjoy this one as we make our way to the end of Kakashi and Yuki's story :.D

** Sorry, for some reason it didn't post the story with it!!**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iruka left with the sunrise, Yuki was there to see him off. A small piece of her wished she had left too, but she needed to know what would happen if she did. She knew she couldn't just go back, run into Kakashi, and expect everything to work out.

NO, he has to make me feel wanted. I can't just go back and push myself into his life.

Yuki left her thoughts at the door as she closed it and continued on with her simple farm life. One visit from someone was not enough for her to forget about all her responsibilities. She still felt weak, she still felt sick, but there was one thing Yuki didn't feel. She didn't feel sure about where her life was heading next and it was not a feeling she enjoyed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Iruka enjoyed his walk back, he felt it gave him time to think of all the things he needed to do to make life right again. He still carried the guilt with him of the entire situation and that proved as a great motivator to get things done.

Yuki cannot be on that farm a minute longer. She is sick and she needs to come back to the village now!

Iruka pushed on, the day moving forward as he continued his planning. The main piece to this puzzle was a piece he did not know if he could even access. He didn't know when Kakashi would be back, but he knew there was no time to waste. Iruka's hope was that Kakashi had moved his team out early from the last village and was on his way back.

Another piece was what he was going to tell the Hokage about Yuki. Since he had yet to come up with a good answer, Iruka had decided he was going to avoid the Hokage at all costs.

I don't have time to waste telling a story I'm trying to fix. There are many problems and the Hokage does not need to be one of them.

With a firm grip on his plan, Iruka moved on, there was no time for a relaxing journey home, he had much work to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi was more than happy with the progress of his team, by mid-day they were more than halfway home. He knew the last stretch would be nothing for them now and so he pushed forward.

He wasn't sure what his first stop would be when he arrived, but he felt it should be Iruka. If anything, he would know exactly what was going on with Yuki and from there Kakashi would be able to make a plan. He obviously knew running straight to Yuki was not an option, even though that's all he wanted to do.

As soon as I finish with Iruka, I'll be with Yuki... whatever it takes, I will be with her.

The team moved on, Kakashi could feel they were the ones in a hurry now, knowing they were so close and not wanting to be away any longer.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The afternoon was winding down as Iruka made his way into the village. He went straight for his home, no stopping in with the Hokage and dodging everyone as to not be questioned about his visit. He didn't have a plan for what to do until Kakashi returned, but he knew staying outside to be seen was not a good option.