The Leader

Hiya Everyone! I wanted to apologize, for some reason it says I updated Ch.1 four days ago. Ch.1 was published 12/30/15 so why it says four days ago I have no idea. I'm sorry for anyone who got excited that I updated, but here's a real update now!! lol The story has hit 70k and I cannot believe it, you guys are absolutely amazing!! I've had so much fun writing and planning for the story, but my favorite times have been reading through the comments at how everyone is reacting. I love seeing that you guys are experiencing the same emotions as the characters, I pour my heart into this and I'm glad you can feel it X.D Please enjoy this update, I'll be writing today so here's hoping for a quick update *fingers crossed* (P.S. I've deleted so much of this story and rewritten it because it wasn't good enough. You guys deserve nothing but the best!!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a stretch Kakashi slowly opened his eye, the light of the sun nearly blinding him.

How long have I been asleep? Kakashi thought slowly sitting up and looking around. It was mid-afternoon and no one had come for him, should I be concerned or thankful?

Standing and looking down over the camp he saw it was under no distress, people moving around easily and talking. Kakashi's eye found the tent of the leader and saw it was still well guarded, making him relax even more. The last thing he needed was the Hokage forgetting to keep the tent guarded. With one last stretch Kakashi grabbed the blanket he had been using and made his way out of the tree to the Hokage's tent.

Nodding to the two guards posted outside of the tent he walked inside to find the Hokage, as always, looking over the map. Kakashi moved to stand on the opposite side of the map and waited for the Hokage to say something.

"I assume you are well rested" The Hokage said without looking up

"I feel I will be of better use now" Kakashi replied looking over the map.

Unlike before there were several lines drawn in different colors leading to different villages. Clearly the Hokage had been planning while Kakashi was sleeping.

"We will begin moving the prisoners soon." The Hoakge said pointing to some of the lines "We will keep them in different villages so there will not be too many in one place. I would hate to see an attempt at an uprising."

"That is a wise choice. I feel we did not miss any inhabitants of this camp I would not want to take the chance of others coming for their captured colleagues."

"The best plan of action is to move them one village at a time. Everyone moving at once will be too easily noticed and also the prisoners will have no idea where they are headed. I have sent word to each village when to send the means to transport the prisoners." The Hokage finally looking up from the map to Kakashi

"I agree that will be the best way." He could see the Hokage was holding something back, something that obviously had to do with him

"I want you and a small team to escort each village home. I cannot send them without having some type of protection."

Kakashi felt his heart drop, escorting each of the six villages back would take so much time. That will surely average well over a month!

"I know this is not what you had anticipated from this mission, but it is the safest way. We cannot risk an assault on any of the villages while they are moving the prisoners." The Hokage paused, looking Kakashi over "I am not asking you to stay with the village for an extended amount of time, but simply get them to their destination and help secure the prisoners."