Chapter 7

Patrick's POV:

Tonight was New Year's Eve. We had a game at 5pm at home playing the Minnesota Wild. After we were going to Crawford's to party.

The game went by very fast, us winning 6-5. Allie went and talked to a few players after the game and then we all went home to get ready to change so we could go to Crawford's.

An hour later was the time I was pulling up to his house. I got out and went inside. I was wearing black dress pants with a nice shirt which matched with what every guys had on. Just then Allie walked in, she was wearing a silver sparkly dress, black high heels, her hair was curled and she was wearing make-up. She looked stunning.

A ton of people showed up and had a great time.

The count down began from 60. I went into the bathroom and texted Allie to meet me there. She showed up with 10 seconds till midnight. I shut and locked the door and listened to the team say, "3... 2... 1!!" And then I kissed the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Happy new year, Allison Marie!"

"Happy new year, Patrick."

We kissed again and I apologized that the kiss had to happen in the bathroom but Allie just laughed and replied, "It's all we have." Then she kissed me and said, "I should go back out there. You wait in here for another minute."

Allie left and I waited a little longer and when I came out I re-joined the party.

"Kaner, wanna go ditch the party and go find some ladies?" Crawford asked which strange because it was his party

"Nah, I want to stay single. I'm sick of the reputation I have." I simply replied

Around 1am I left the party to go home as I didn't want to become drunk. When I got home there was Allie waiting on my couch in her dress.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

She walked up to me in her heels which made her just an inch or two shorter than me and she said, "Something that could get is kicked out of the league." Then her lips crashed into mine and I picked her up and carried her to my room.