Chapter. 76

Allie's POV:

It was now April 7th and we had just made past the the first round of the playoffs.

Auston and the maple leafs got knocked out first round so he was going to fly to Chicago and watch the next round.

I had just picked him up from the airport and he got into my car.

"Hey you." He said smiling

"Hey" I replied smiling back at him

He looked in the backseat and saw no kids.

"Where are the kids?" He asked

"With their dad." I said as I turned left to get out of the airport

"Where's their dad?"

"At our house.. My house."

"So you are living with him?"

"Sort of... When he's with the kids he stays in the guest room and I go to Hanna's or a hotel or just my room. When he's not he's with Kate."

"Kate?"

"Kaitlynn. She goes by Kate."

"You sound pissed about that?"

"I mean she's a bitch so yeah."

"Damn, my baby is sexy when she's mad."

I didn't know how to respond. Thankfully Auston asked, "So do I get to sleep in the same bed as you?"

"As long as one of my kids isn't in my bed when in get home."

"Sounds fair enough."

I rolled my eyes and he said, "I've really missed you."

"I missed you too" I said and he melted my heart a little

"So... Are you still single?" He asked

"Do we still have a thing?" I asked smiling

"Of course." He said leaning over to kiss me

I pulled into the driveway and we quietly went inside and it was very late.

"Hey" Matthews said as he met Patrick a few feet after walking in the door

"Why is he here?" Patrick asked me

"Why the hell do you care?" I asked

"Because it's my house and there's a strange man in it."

"He's my boyfriend and it's my house now."

The look on Patrick's face was priceless. Auston and I walked to my bedroom and I opened the door and there was my son, Lucas.

"I'll go." He whispered

"I'll just sleep in the middle."

Auston and I both got ready for bed and I laid in the middle of Auston and Luke.

Auston whispered, "Goodnight, girlfriend."

"Hey, I still mean what I said. I just said that to piss him off."

I kissed Auston goodnight and fell asleep. I woke up to my son in my arms and me in Auston's arms. I slowly got up and carried Luke back to his bed and put him there. I took a quick shower and woke Auston up with a kiss.

I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Patrick was already up with Tyler. I took him and said, "Good morning my baby boy!"

I got all the things out to make breakfast. I was making eggs, pancakes and cutting up fruit.