Chapter 30

Allie's POV:

Today was the parade, my alarm went off at 4am. I showered, straightened my hair, put on my make-up and then I went and woke Patrick up.

"Patrick, it's about 5. We're leaving in thirty minutes." I said

He didn't move and I said, "Get up!" Pulling the covers off him

"Why don't you wake me up like this everyday." He said as I was only wearing a black lace thong and my red Blackhawks jersey.

"Shut up." I said as I kissed Patrick

He pulled me down on top of him and I pulled away. "We're going to be late. Get up." I said as I got up and out a pair of lulu crops on. I got a very unhappy baby up, fed her, changed her diaper, put her onside on, a pair of black shorts, and a baby Kane jersey. Patrick was now getting out of the shower and was wearing shorts with his jersey. I grabbed the diaper bag and my purse and we left to get ready. Lauren cried the whole way there but when Patrick held her she stopped and started smiling.

We got there and Tazer came over and said, "Kaner, give me your phone."

"Why?" He asked

"Family picture."

Patrick did and we took a picture.

"I know this probably isn't the best time but we did put you down as the godfather." Patrick said

Toews smiled and said, "It means a lot."

"So I guess Kaner is a dad now." Duncs said

"Congrats on everything." Crow said

"Thanks sieve." Patrick said back in a joking manner

We got on the busses and I gave Lauren to Jackie as there was a bus for the players and one for the families.

Patrick and I got on the bus and it was now 8am and the parade was starting. Of course there was tons of alcohol there and he was slowly getting wasted. When it came time to give his speech it went, "That's fucking right, three in a row! Allie come here." I did and he said, "Now I can finally do this after two and a half years." Then he kissed me and we broke he said, "Thanks Chicago!"

He was so drunk, when I kissed him I could have gotten drunk with how much liquor was on his lips and in his breath. Then it was my turn to talk, "Thank you so much Chicago for everything. I've made the decision to retire so I can be with my daughter all the time and Patrick can continue his career. These past three years have been amazing."

Everyone else gave their speech and then as we were leaving Patrick found me and said, "I love you."

"Yeah, don't drink anymore because nothing will happen tonight if your drunk."

We went around Chicago and it was now 3pm and we were all starving. We ate at some private place and I held Lauren and Crow came over and said, "Hastings your speech was fucking amazing."

"Thank you but my daughter is going to start talking soon and I don't want her first word to be fuck." I said

Everyone laughed and after the family bus left we stayed there and Crow came over and picked me up and spun me around and said, "I fucking love you Allie. You scored that OT goal. Best female hockey player ever!"

"Thanks Crow but we did have a great guy in the net." I said

We went back in the bus and that night Jackie was watching Lauren and we got home at 10pm. Patrick was still so drunk, "Hey.." He said kissing me

I pulled away and said, "No sex when you're drunk. Sorry."

"Come on this is the last time we'll ever win a cup together."

"Screw it!" I said kissing him

We had sex and I woke up the next day to Patrick kissing my neck.

"Good morning baby." He said

"Good morning yourself," I said kissing him

We both got ready and an hour layer Jackie dropped Lauren off and we said goodbye to out families. They were going back home and today Patrick and I were going to pack as we were heading back to his house in Buffalo.

Packing made me think of when I left LA for good. I was a few months pregnant and I remember being eight months pregnant with Lauren and I went to the UC for a practice.

~ Flashback ~

"Holy shit, what King got you knocked up?" Shaw asked

"It wasn't a King. It was some random guy." I lied and my eyes met Patrick's and he gave me this look that said nice that's my baby and I'm thrilled about it

"Damn." Sharpie said

"I can't wait to add another baby Hawk to the family." Duncs said

"Thank you." I smiled

"The baby's kicking." Crow said as he had his hand on my stomach

Every single guy put their hand in my stomach and felt my baby kick. The look on Patrick's face made everything perfect.

~ End of flashback ~

"Als, we'll take my suburban there. Unless you want to drive separate?"

"No, I don't want to drive separate. This really sucks." I said

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Moving a baby for three months. She's just getting into her crib, so do we take it apart or just buy a new one?  Literally everything has to go. Ugh I'm going to bed." I said

I fell asleep and woke up early to keep packing. Once Lauren was up she was in her swing that I moved into her room.

"You are a lot of work little girl, making me pack everything and more." I said smiling

I had so much packed already, "I don't like this, we are packing everything up for like two months, then we'll have to come back and unpack, then do the same thing after each season."

"If you hate it so much then move to Buffalo permanently." Patrick said

"I didn't mean it like that." I said

"Yeah you did. So really what the hell let's move in there and I can stay here alone during the season."

"I wouldn't even want to live in Buffalo. I'd go back to Minnesota." I said

"Do it, I don't care that's what all the other guys families basically do."

Tears came and I said, "Patrick..."

"Yeah, I'm heading to Buffalo. See you whenever, I'm flying because I have a car there." He said kissing Lauren goodbye and completely ignoring me

I left the room and tried to talk to Patrick but he was already gone. He grabbed his two bags he packed last night and got into a cab to go to the airport. We haven't even been engaged for a week yet and we were already fighting. I stopped packing and I was going to call Hanna, but I remembered we weren't friends anymore. I literally had nobody left. I guess that's the price you pay when you're in the NHL, have a kid, retire from being in the NHL and love a player in the NHL..

A.N.

Before I update again I need 2 votes and 2 comments. Thanks for all your support!