Chapter 35

Patrick's POV:

Allie had basically just handed me our daughter and left. To be honest I was scared she wouldn't come back but I did know she would. It was a weird feeling. I spend the whole day with Lauren and that night I wanted to call Allie and tell her I was sorry but I just couldn't.

Another day spent with Lauren went by and I was laying on the couch watching the NHL Network when Allie walked in through the front door.

She dropped her purse and went upstairs to our room and by the time I got up there she had already put in a pair of shorts and a t shirt to sleep in. She sat in bed and cried.

"Can we go talk downstairs?" I asked so we wouldn't wake up our little girl who just turned 4 months two weeks ago.

Allie got up wrapping a blanket around her and walked downstairs to the couch. She sat on the far said and cried. I didn't know what to so in this situation because of where we were.. I did what I would normally do, I sat next to her and hugged her. I held her and she cried for about ten seconds before she pulled away and I knew she pulled away because thought I was still pissed off at her.

"Allison Marie, I'm not mad at you. I love you and I want to know what's wrong." I said pulling her into me and this time she stayed there.

"I'm sorry." She said and she stopped crying she told me she made up with Hanna and then she told me about what her mom said. Then she told me what she was thinking, "I know you love me but I just don't want you to feel like I made you propose to me because we have a baby. I love you Patrick and I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me. And I would have said yes in the same situation again. I want to marry you, and I need to because that means you are mine forever and no phycopath bitch can steal you from me." She said and I looked at her and kissed her

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Patrick, I love you. I would still love if you lost all your hockey skills, had no money, quit hockey, and whatever else. As long as you are you I will love you no matter what, so yes I still want to marry you." She said crying

"Why are you crying again?" I asked

"Because I love you so much." She said hugging me

Tears came to my eyes and I said, "I hate you." Joking and she saw me and laughed.

"You're so emotional." She said smiling and then adding, "That's one thing I love about you."

I kissed Allie and then just sat there. Until we began to make out and we had sex on the couch as we had a baby in our room.

Allie slept in my shirt and I held her all night long. I loved her so much and I never wanted to lose her.

I woke up early and made her breakfast. Then I went online and got two plane tickets to a secret destination, for Allie. I was taking her to Paris, she was going to think we are flying to LA because someone called me for an interview.

Allie came downstairs in leggings and my shirt holding our daughter, she fed her while we ate breakfast.

"This is really good, thank you." She said

"So, in a week just me and you are going to LA. I got a call this morning and Q wants me to do an interview and some commercial."

"Wow." She said shocked

"Yeah, and I need you there because you'll be in it." I smiled

"Okay."She said confused

A week flew by and we just dropped Lauren off at my parents. They were in on the secret and we went to the airport. I had managed to get in last so we got right in the plane and Allie had no idea. She thought we were just late. The flight attended also already announced everything it was going to be a surprise for the love of my life.

Allie laid her head on my shoulder and since it was midnight she fell asleep which was perfect. Eight hours later she woke up and looked at me and said, "Why the fuck are we still on a plane?"

"We're landing right now babe. You've only been sleeping for about two hours." Huge lie but she'll love me in about an hour

We had just landed and Allie thought we were in California. I had both our phones and she had no idea. We got off the plane and got our suitcases and we walked outside the airport and Allie still didn't know. I thought she would have known because everything was in Italian. We got outside a little further and she looked and didn't recognize anything.

"Are we in Italy?" Allie asked

"Surprise, Allison Marie." I said and she just kissed me

"I thought we were going to LA. I don't have clothes for Italy."

"Yeah you do. My sisters packed for you." I said

"Great." She said and we went to our hotel and decided not to sleep as our sleep schedules would be really messed up

Allie and I went to get something to eat and then walked around in the streets and went back to our hotel and laid in bed.

"Patrick let's get married this September... I want the Stanley Cup there."

"Okay, anything for you." I replied half asleep

We were so tired we couldn't function, but I was fine with it because it meant holding Allie while she slept and I loved her so much. She is the love of my life.