Chapter 42

Allie's POV:

I arrived back to mine and Patrick's house and I turned off my car and I got out and walked inside and there he was. He walked towards me and hugged me.

"Lauren is sleeping. Ready to talk?"

"Of course." I said

"So?"

"I was in Toronto. The league wanted to have a meeting with me about possibly coming back."

"Wait? So you can still play?" Patrick asked excited

"I could... But I turned them down. They also talked about my contract and how we would face a punishment. In order for me to play you would have to pay a very high fine, be moved to a different team and face possible assault charges and have to deal with police. Also I would have to sign a new contract to have no relationship with you and I'm not choosing hockey over you."

Patrick hugged me knowing how hard it must be.

"Thank you... I know that was probably really hard for you and you have no idea how much you mean to me. And I'm really sorry about that necklace and ring. To make up for it.." Patrick said to me as he held up a charm bracket.

"Each charm so far has a major event in our lives. Your birthday, Lauren's birthday, your first Stanley cup, and your second cup wit the date on it which is also the night of our engagement."

"You didn't have to do this... But thank you. I love it." I said as I kissed Patrick

Lauren began crying and I went upstairs to her room and saw her in her crib.

"Hi, did you have a good nap?" I asked in a happy voice

I picked Lauren up and said, "Hey baby girl. Ahh you're so cute! Even cuter than your daddy."

I picked Lauren up and said, "I missed you so much Lauren." I carried her downstairs and Patrick said, "Allison Marie."

I put Lauren in her swing as I turned to Patrick and said, "That's what my parents used to say when I was in trouble."

"I've been calling you this forever and you are in trouble. You haven't kissed me in a few minutes."

I walked over and kissed him quick, he spit pop rocks in my mouth.

"That's disgusting!" I said as they were popping in my mouth

I went to the kitchen and spit them in the sink and had water and then I walked back over to Patrick.

"Nasty ass." I said punching him in the shoulder

"Wanna make out?" He asked

"Not with you." I fired back

The worst part of that wasn't him basically spitting in my mouth it was the pop rocks. I hated them, they were discussing and then adding that they were already in someone's mouth made it 100 times more nasty.

I went upstairs and unpacked. I started a load of laundry and I called Donna and talked to her about random stuff. Today was August 7th and tomorrow was Patrick's day with the cup. My family flew in tonight and was staying at a hotel.

The next day close family and friends came over and we had a private day with the Stanley Cup.

We took a lot of pictures and then Patrick and I are out of it. We had about thirty close friends and then our families eating and just enjoying the cup.

That night Patrick walked in our bedroom and I was standing there holding the cup above my head in five inch black pumps, lace thong and a Kane jersey.

He came in, locked the door took the cup from me and put it on the bed and picked me up and we had sex. We showered and then laid down in bed with the cup between us.

We woke up the next morning super early like at 5:30am and ate breakfast out of the cup together. We showered together with the cup. We then got Lauren up and our families came over and we took pictures. Then we took the cup to Patrick's rink growing up and millions of people were there.

The Hawks had a group message and everyone decided to start texting.

Crow: *Sup homies? Miss you dudes like hell!*

Tazer: *Miss you all too!*

Shawzy: *Hastings how's the wedding planning going?*

Me: *Great.. You all better be there!*

Duncs: *We wouldn't miss it. Our baby Kaner is finally making the commitment.*

Sharpie: *Kaner put a ring in it 💍*

Patrick❤️❤️❤️: *You guys are just jealous she's mine.*

Crow: "I bet they were sleeping together in the locker room, twenty pucks.*

Me: *I hate you all 😒*

Shawzy: *OMG! Looks it's Captain Serious 😑*

Me: *dying 😂😂😂*

Darling: *😂😂*

Crow: *Thats fucking accurate 😂*

Patrick ❤️❤️❤️: *^*

Tazer: *Stfu*

Crow: *Als you know you're a milf right?*

Patrick❤️❤️❤️: *She is my fiancé. You say that again and I will kill you.*

Shawzy: *Damn Kaner. A little over protective.*

Crow: *I was kidding, haven't you guys even twitter? Did you knock her up again?*

Duncs: *Hastings is preggers again? Damn Kaner*

Crow: *Have you ever heard of a condom? It's this neat invention that before you fuck a girl you out it on your dick and it stops her from getting preggers.*

Sharpie: *He doesn't have a dick to put it on 😂*

Tazer: *I think Crows just jealous of Kaner getting it.*

Me: *STOP TALKING ABOUT MINE AND PATRICK'S SEX LIFE!! It's non of your damn business. FYI Patrick has a bigger dick than you Crow.  Also you want to know about our sex life? There was this one time we on a road trip and he snuck into my room and we had sex all night long. He came in and kissed me and then took off my shirt and.. if you've read this far you are a fucking pers (unless you are Patrick Timothy Kane) next time you talk about me and Patrick like this you will hear all about periods and giving birth.*

Patrick❤️❤️❤️*Thanks babe 😘*

Crow: *Damnnn. Not messing around.*

Me: *Btws I'm not pregnant 😉*

Tazer 😑*That's good because we need you.*

There were a few more texts send and then we ended our 24 hours with the Stanley cup.

"Wait, one more picture!" I said

I had my Hastings jersey on and Patrick's said Kane. We each held an end of the Stanley cup and turned so the back of our jerseys were the picture.

The cup and the cup guy left, Patrick and I kissing it once more and then driving home with our daughter after a long day. Lauren hadn't taken a nap all day and she crashed on the way home.