Chapter 27

Allie's POV:

I sat up sweating, I looked next to me and saw Patrick there, I was now crying and I hugged him as he sat up.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I just had a dream that everyone found out about us. You got arrested and I was pregnant again. I can't do this right now, please go back to your room and we are only friends until I quit when we win the Stanley Cup."

"Allison Marie, take a deep breath. Just breathe, in and out. I'm right here and we're okay. Nobody knows about us in Chicago. Well besides Lauren, and I don't think she's going to tell anyone. I promise you when we do no one will see it coming. I love you." Patrick said calming me down and I was in his arms and I said, "I can't believe that two years ago we were in that hotel room and Sharpie dumped water all over me sleeping and I was laying on the end of my bed and you came over and picked me up and carried me to your bed." I said and then decided to ask, "Did you like me then?"

"I've loved you since the moment I saw you."

"Tbh I was always in love with you but I hated you for the first few weeks I was in Chicago."

"I know, I remember... I'm just glad we're way past that. I know two and a half years ago I wouldn't have thought our relationship would be like this and I never thought we'd have a baby but I wouldn't change anything because you made my life complete."

I started crying and said, "I love you so much. Our very last game no matter when or how it ends I'm go into skate to you,jump into your arms and kiss you."

"Are you sure that's what you want? I mean I'm all for it but do you really want to make our relationship public? Once we kiss there's no going back."

"I'm sure, we have kept it hidden for too long. I want everyone to know you are mine."

Patrick and I kissed and then we went back to bed.

The next day we woke up at 10am and Patrick was gone. I went down to the lobby to our private room and saw my daughter was being passed around between a few guys. I went and grabbed her from Shaw and said, "What are you doing here cutie? I missed you last night."

"Thanks Allie, I missed you too." Shaw said

"Shut up." I said

"Seriously why is my daughter here?"

"I picked her up the morning at you parents. Your sister called you early and asked if you wanted to see her and I said I'd come her her so she gave me your address.." Patrick said

"We have practice in an hour and a half. Don't ever do that again." I said obviously lying

"Sorry Alls." Patrick said

I went to my room to feed Lauren and I as I was breast feeding her in walked my boyfriend.

"Hey, beautiful." He said kissing  me

"Thanks for picking up our daughter." I said

We ended up wining the next two games and we were leaving I decided to take Lauren back with me. The bus ride she cried and she fell asleep on me on the plane. The plane ride was quiet as it was 10pm and we were just leaving. I was in the very last seat and exhausted but I couldn't sleep, suddenly the plane started to jerk back and forth. I freaked out and Patrick came and sat next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Everyone is asleep." He whispered

"No." I said and pushed him out of the seat

The plane suddenly felt like it was falling out of the sky. I freaked out and then the pilot announced, "We have having technical difficulties. Please fast  your seat let's and we are going to be landing now."

A few short minutes later we landed in a tiny airport. We unloaded the plane and waited for any announcements. Sitting in those airport chairs while holding a sleeping baby is very uncomfortable.

Three hours later at 3am Q woke everyone up and said, "We are going to be taking a small plane back to Chicago. It's all loaded so let's go home."

We were boarding the plane and there were 2 seats on one side and one on the other. There were only about six rows.

Guys were squished in the seats and of course I got a singe seat because Lauren was with me but Patrick walked on the plane and every single guy was squished three in a seat and the coaches and trainers all go their single seat.

"Q where should I go?"

"Hastings, let Toews hold your daughter and sit with Kane."

"Why?"

"It's three am please." A said

I handed over my sleeping baby to Toews and then Patrick sat on the plane seat and I sat on his lap.

"This is awkward." I said

"Any girl would love to be in your position." Crow said

"Want to trade spots?" I asked

"Nah."

At five am we finally got back to Chicago, took a bus to the UC and then I loaded everything in my car and put Lauren in her car seat and drove home. I went to bed and slept until noon, I got up and discovered Jackie was there and up with Lauren.

"Patrick told me to come over as last night you got no sleep."

"Well thank you so much." I said

We ended up winning the next two games against the Wild, which meant we advanced!

A.N. So I'm getting writers block... Please help with ideas! Thank you!!