Chapter 69

Allie's POV:

A few days after the parade and crazy celebrations I found myself packing to head to buffalo.

"Patrick..." I said from the bathroom

He came in and said, "What?"

I was sitting on the side of the bathtub holding a piece of paper.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked

I smiled...

"No." I said laughing

"Look." I said handing him the piece of paper

It read:

Dear Mr & Mrs Patrick Timothy Kane,

It has been such a long time since you've gotten away. (Hockey trips don't count). So we are sending you to the airport to get on flight A729. Call for details. You have no idea where this airplane is going but you two will have a blast. Be safe. The flight is paid for. Donna and Melissa are still in Chicago and will be watching the kids. Enjoy your trip. We love you. Be safe. And have fun. But not too much fun. You already have three kids under the age of five.

Love,
Your fathers:
Steve and Patrick I

The plane was leaving tonight. We packed for all kinds of climates and said goodbye to the kids. And we got on the airplane to a mystery location. The flight attendants had us board last and we had no clue where we were going.

"Guess." Patrick said five hours into the flight

"Honestly.... Somewhere exotic." I said

"I have no clue." He said kissing me

I was so in love with Chicago's number 88.

A few hours later our plane and we got off. Learning that we were in Greece.

My dream vacation spot.

We checked into our small house they rented for us on the beach. It was so beautiful here.

"It's so beautiful." I said

"Not as beautiful as you are." He said kissing me

Our week spent in Greece was so amazing. We saw so much history, ate amazing food, spent so much time in the city and at the beach. Greece has a little spot in my heart forever. We had just arrived home and I missed it like crazy but I missed the kids like crazy.

The summer was spent in Buffalo with family and friends. I was helping Anne plan her wedding.

Even though the boys were both young they got along so well. Lauren was a great big sister.

Patrick and I agreed that once Tyler turned three we would have another baby and it would hopefully be a girl for Lauren to have a sister.

Our day with the cup was great. We had a party with family and friends, brought it to Patrick's hometown rink, and so many other places. It was such a special day.

We put Tyler in the cup. So far every baby had a picture in the cup. Which that worried me about having another baby. What if that baby didn't get a cup... It would be the only one.

I was laying on the couch cuddling with Patrick watching a movie.

"I love you..." I whispered

"I know you do... You've told me that five times in the past hour.. But I love you too.." He said smiling

"I know.. I just can't stop thinking about how lucky I am to be your wife."

"I'm the lucky one.. You're my one in a trillion gazillion million."