Chapter 20

Allie's POV:

Patrick and I were on a role of telling people about the pregnancy and I decided to go tell my best friend.

Once I was in her place, "So how are you?" Hanna asked

"I'm pregnant." I said

"Again?!" She asked

"Yeah..." I said smiling

"Who's the father?" She asked

"I don't know." I said laughing in my head

"You are a slut." She said

"Excuse me?" I said

"You are a slut, getting pregnant by two random guys about a month apart.."

I flicked her off and left and I whispered to myself, "Patrick Kane is my baby's dad."  I got the biggest smile and I drove back to Patrick's. I went straight to bed as being pregnant was exhausting.

Nobody's POV:

Allie was now three and a half months pregnant, October 18th was today and the hockey season started. Allie was still hiding her baby bump very well. Allie went back to LA but this morning and left with Patrick's sister Erica to drive back to Chicago until the baby was born. Patrick sent Erica because he didn't want Allie to be alone on the 24 ish hour drive. Allie drove for five hours and then Erica drove for ten.

Erica's POV:

Allie and I had driven 15 hours which was great. We stopped at a nice hotel and got a room, she basically collapsed on the bed and said, "Baby Kane's hungry."

"Well what should we eat?"

"We're ordering room service." Allie said grabbing the menu. We ate and talked about life and Baby Kane.

"Do you think you'll marry my brother?" I asked Allie

"I hope so. I love him but sometimes I feel like why did he pick me, and I worry about him traveling."

"He told me about you over Thanksgiving your very first season. He loves you and I can tell. I'm very happy with the woman my brother chose. I always thought he would be the one to just pick up some random girl, who was only hot and was a bitch and only wanted his money."

"Well that's definitely not me. Now I have a question and I want you to be a 100% honest with me... If I said I wanted to quit playing in the NHL, do you think Patrick would still love me?"

"Patrick would love you no matter what, that's just a small detail. I'm sure he'd love knowing you're taking care of baby Kane."

Allie's POV:

"Well I should probably go call Baby Kane's daddy."

"Okay. I'm going to work out." Erica said and a few minutes later she left

I called Patrick and he answered. (Will go Patrick, Allie)

"Hey."

"Hey, I miss you and so does Baby Kane."

"I miss you too baby and your belly."

"Well when I get home we are going to work on building our dream house."

"Great, you're already spending a lot of money."

"Very funny... I do think we need to talk about buying a crib and a car seat."

"We will later.. Right now I need to tell you how much I miss seeing you everyday and it's only been like 24 hours."

"Ahh, Patrick Timothy Kane misses me."

"No I only miss baby Kane."

"Thanks.." I said knowing he was kidding

"You know while you've been gone I met this girl after practice and she took a picture with me and I signed her jersey. Then she hugged me tried to kiss me. I mean she was inches away, I pulled away and told her, "I can't kiss you, I'm not looking for anything."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because, I want you to know that I mean that I don't want anyone else, and that girl was Taylor Swift. Allison Marie, I love you."

Tears came to my eyes, Patrick Kane chose me over Taylor swift. "Patrick..." I said crying and he knew it. "I love you too."

"I'll see you in one more day." Patrick said

"I love you, goodnight." I said

"Goodnight Allison Marie and baby Kane."

After my phone call with Patrick, Erica and I went to bed, woke up early and drove almost all day again. We stopped and stayed at a hotel, went to bed and the next day Erica finished the drive to Chicago and we went to Patrick's condo. I opened the door and couldn't believe what I saw. Tears came to my eyes...

A.N.
Thoughts???