Chapter 17

Allie's POV:

Two weeks went on and I did nothing at all. I was still throwing up constantly from crying so hard every night. My plane just landed in Chicago to fill out paperwork and make it "official."

I decided to make it official and then I took a cab to my old house with Hanna. I opened the door with my key and Hanna came over and saw me and said, "Are you moving back in for support for losing some dumb ass' baby?"

"No, I'm here for three days and then I'm back in LA. He wasn't some dumb ass either. I really liked him."

"Oh please he basically ruined your hockey career and isn't that your dream to be in the NHL as long as possible?"

"Just leave me alone Hanna." I said back

"No, you need to be smart and learn what a condom is."

"I know what a fucking condom is." I said back

"Obviously not." She said laughing

"I'm outta here." I said leaving and going to the bar by the UC. I took a few shots, had two mixed drinks and my mind was fuzzy. I chugged a beer and then took as cab to Patrick's. I knew he wouldn't be there as he was in New York and there was no way in hell that I was going to stay with Hanna.

I opened the door with my key and walked in to see Patrick there having a drink.

"Hey, so Hanna is a bitch." I said laughing on his couch

"Are you aren't?" He asked

"No, I'm a slutty whore." I said

"Someone's had too many drinks." Patrick said laughing

Somehow the next day I woke up in the guest room of Patrick's house. I had the worst headache ever, I was hung over. I walked out to see Patrick eating breakfast with his new girlfriend of a month, Sophia.

"Hey how's the hangover?" Patrick asked as he handed me Advil

"Fuck you." I said

"Oh you must be the first woman in the NHL. I'm Patrick's girlfriend, Sophia." She said

"I'm Allison, and yeah."

"Patrick told me you had a little too much to drink last night and so he took you here. Isn't he a gentleman?"

"Hmmm sure is." I fake smiled

"Well I'm going to go to the Untied Center. Patrick I leave tonight at 6pm. Can you take me to the airport?"

"Yeah. Here's my keys." Patrick said giving me his keys so I could get to the UC. I went and hung out with a few guys who I knew were going to be there and then talked to Q and it was official for sure. Then I went back and Patrick took me to the airport and I got on my plane and flew back "home" to LA. It was now mid July and I was playing hockey and working out when I walked into my house and saw Patrick Kane there.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well it's been about a month and I just need to see you okay." He said

"You can't be here!" I said

"Why not?" I asked

"Eric's on his way in. He was just getting my stuff. Go in my room and stay there!" I said as the door was opening

Eric and I hung out all day catching up and I did actually miss him. It was ten pm and I said, "I'm going to bed and I don't feel the greatest after the team dinner earlier. I don't want to get you sick. So it might be best if you slept in the guest bedroom." I said

"Okay, goodnight I love you." He said

"You too." I said as he kissed me

I went into my room and locked the door as Patrick was still here.

"That took forever." He said

"Shhh." I said quiet

"Sorry." He whispered

I took off my shirt and put on a t-shirt. It wasn't weird at all for me or Patrick. It was completely normal as we played on the same team for two years and well dated for a year and a half, had a baby together then lost it.

I laid down in bed and Patrick said, "You guys took forever out there. Were you having sex?"

"No, I would not have sex with Eric when you're in the next room." I said

"I saw more than him tonight." He said

"Patrick you've seen me naked, and you see me everyday in a sports bra." I laughed

"I know but still." He said

"Shut up, I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend."

"So I've cheated before." He said

"That's great to hear from an ex-boyfriend."

"I never cheated on you. I promise." Patrick said seriously and I knew he was telling the truth

"I know." I said yawning

"Sleep on the floor." I said tossing him a pillow and blanket

"Why?" He asked

"Because nothing good can happen if we're in the same bed together." I said and Patrick laughed and said, "Whatever. I can control myself."

"Okay." I said getting up and taking off my leggings and walking to my dresser in my thong to grab a pair of pajama shorts. I put them on and turned around to see Patrick was staring at my ass.

"Like I said, you can't control yourself." I said laughing

Patrick stood up and said, "You can't control your self either." As he took off his shirt and walked towards me.

I did look at his perfect abs and v line. Then we were inches apart and I pulled back and said, "I can't kiss you."

I laid down on my king bed and Patrick laid on the floor. About ten minutes later I said, "Come here."

Patrick got up and laid next to me.

"That floor fucking sucks." He said

"Does it?" I asked

"Yes." He replied

I rolled over and kissed Patrick. He pulled me on top of him and we made out. Patrick took off his shirt and before I knew it we were having sex. Patrick and I were very quiet about it and honestly I forgot Eric was in the next room.