Chapter 52

Patrick's POV:

Today Allie and Lauren came home, and I left tomorrow for a road trip to the southeast. My girls were landing at 10:30pm as that was the only flight for that day that wasn't full. I was happy they were in first class. I got a call from my mom telling me how much she loved Allie and Lauren and how lucky she is to be my mom and gain another daughter (in law) and have Lauren as her granddaughter. Also that Ashley was flying back and staying for a while.

Allie's POV:

Today my parents left Buffalo at noon, so we woke up and went out to breakfast and stopped by the Kane's for them to say goodbye, then they were off to the airport and flew home. Ashley and I went back home and packed all our stuff and cleaned up everything.

We went to the Kane's and enjoyed a nice lunch with them, and dinner. We were able to keep Lauren up the whole time so she'd sleep on the plane.

Somehow I got alone in the basement with Jess and Jackie.

"So.. Our parents we talking to your parents about your sex life." Jess said

"What?" I said shocked and grossed out

"It wasn't much just that you guys must have a lot of hot sex the way you never see each other and yeah."

"That's so awkward." I said with my face redder than a tomato

"Is he good?" Jackie asked

"He's your brother. Why do you care?"

"Come on, tell us the details."

"We've only had sex once." I flat up lied and they knew it but I was going to try

"Yeah sure." Jess said

"Fine, want us to make a sex tape for you guys to watch? You seem way too interested."

"Ew. Sorry Allie. I didn't mean it that way." Jess apologized

"It's fine." I laughed

Lauren was passed around and Ashley hugged everyone goodbye. I had tears in my eyes and I hugged Pat Sr. First.

"Goodbye Allie, we'll see you soon! For sure this summer."

"Bye, and hey you raised and amazing man."

Next came Jess.

I hugged her and said, "Good luck with James "

"Thanks Als. I'm going to miss you so much."

"Same." I said now crying

I hugged Jackie and Erica and wished Jackie good luck with her new job and Erica with her engagement.

I came to Donna and she hugged me and held me there.

"Oh, sweetie don't cry. We are going to miss you so much but we'll see you soon."

We broke and I said, "I don't know how I got so lucky to have a other amazing family that saying goodbye to is so hard." I chocked out

Erica hugged me and Jess and Jackie joined and said, "You're a great addition to our family. We love you Als, and you too Ash." As Ashley was pulled in

Ashley took Lauren out to the car and I hugged Donna one more time as she was now crying.

"Go back to Chicago and take care of our baby boy and make sure he takes care of you."

"I will  love you guys." I said

They all replied and I left.

We went back to my house and I had Ashley sit in the back to keep Lauren awake. Erica came over and picked us up in her car and we headed to the airport. I had everything cleaned, turned off, and locked.

I sat up front and we talked about her future wedding.

What felt like forever was only about an hour and a half I was sitting next to my sister, first class with Lauren on my lap in the airplane going back to Chicago.

I talked to Ashley the whole time and Lauren clung to me.

Patrick's POV:

I was waiting out front when there was panic all around, so I parked and went inside. On the tv was a picture of an airplane that had crashed. The plane was coming from New York to Chicago. My first thought was Allie, Ashley, and Lauren.

A.N.

I know it's short, I promise I will update really soon! Thank you for reading! Vote and comment! I would love some feedback.