Chapter 91

Allie's POV:

I went home and locked myself in my room with my dress. I tried it on and just wasn't feeling it. I went deep in my closer and grabbed a step stool and took a a large box down. I put it on my bed and and top the top off. There lid the most beautiful wedding dress in the world. I took it out and put it on. I struggled to zip it but eventually got it.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I sat in front of the mirror for hours. I went and put our wedding video in the DVD player. I sat in bed and watched the video of our wedding. I was crying as I watched it over and over again. Donna, Ema, and my mom had all knocked on the door. I ignored them all.

"Als, please just let one person in." Donna said through the door

"I'm okay." I said through tears

"Allison." She said

"My best friend" I replied..

An hour later I heard Anne say, "Hey, I'm here."

"Go away.." I said half asleep

Anne's POV:

I turned from Allie's door and Donna said, "She said she wanted her best friend."

I smiled and politely said, "She's my girl best friend and I'm hers. But Jonathan is my best friend just like Patrick is hers."

I left, smiling. Hoping Allie and Patrick still had a chance.

Patrick's POV:

My phone was ringing and I answered it. If was my mom.

Hey.

Hey Patrick.. I'm sorry to bother you but I'm worried about Allie.

Is she okay?!

Come over.

My mom hung up and I quickly left and when I arrived I ran inside and to her room. I grabbed the key above the door and unlocked it. When I walked in I shut the door behind me and locked it.

I saw Allie with dried tears, laying on the floor, hugging my pillow, in her wedding dress, watching our wedding video, asleep.

I walked over to her and picked her up bridal style. This brought back so many memories.

She woke up and said, "Why are you here?"

"Anne made my mom call me." I replied

Allie smiled and said, "Thank you."

I put her down and she went and stood in the mirror.

"I feel like a princess, like the most beautiful and lucky girl in the world." She said

"That's because you are." I replied

"Unzip me." She requested and I did

She put on a pair of pajama shorts and a random t shirt. She hugged me and said, "I'm sorry.. I didn't know he was going to propose in front of you like that."

"How would you know. But he makes you happy, so I should be happy for you." I said lying to her

She hugged me and said, "I've been thinking about that baby thing."

I looked at her shocked.

"I'm going to talk to Auston about it after the wedding." She said

I smiled and she whispered, "Thank you for being my best friend."

"Thank you for being my girl."

She looked at me with eyes that I needed to see.

She hugged me and asked, "I'm still your girl?"