Chapter 90

Allie's POV:

Patrick literally just asked me to have another baby with him. I sat there in shock. I re read it over and over again. I was so confused.

A few days passed and I haven't talked to Patrick. Today we played the kings at home. Patrick avoided me on and off the ice.

"What the hell is your guys problem?" Tazer asked

"He's an ass!" I yelled across the locker room

"She's such a whore!" Patrick yelled

"No, he's the one who drops the baby question when we aren't even together!" I announced to the team... Shit.

Patrick looked totally pissed that I would share that with the team.

"You fucking bitch!" He said standing up

"You're suck a dick." I yelled back

"Please you're just a slut and all you want is my dick." Patrick shot back

I walked up to him and pushed him and said, "I hate you!"

"Good because I hate you too!"

Crow trapped Patrick with his stick and he started to fall backwards. He grabbed me and pulled me down with him. I landed on top of him.

"You're such an ass." I said gazing into his eyes

"And you're a stuck up bitch." He said looking into my eyes

I kissed him and he kissed me right back. He rolled over so he was on top of me. we were making out.

The team was cheering. He smiled through the kiss and so did I.

"I'm sorry." I whispered

"Me too, for everything." He said kissing me back

He got up and pulled me up with him.

We won our game and Patrick and I talked after our game and agreed it a heat of the moment make out session. Patrick had the kids tonight and I went home and fell asleep next to Auston.

"Good morning beautiful!" Auston said

"Hey handsome" I said

"We're all alone today.." He said kissing me as Patrick had the kids

After we were both ready we went to eat a nice breakfast and it was snowing. We stopped at the bean and Auston was acting strange. He got down on one knee and people formed a huge circle, taking pictures and videos.

"Allison Marie Kane, I love you with all my heart. You are the absolute love if my life. Will you marry me and become my Mrs. Matthews?"

I was crying and not happy tears, they were confused tears. Allison Marie Matthews or Allison Marie Kane? If I say yes that means no baby with Patrick but did I even want that?

How would this impact the kids? I mean Patrick is getting married so I should be able too, right?

But I really started to forgive Patrick and was starting to want him back. He was becoming the guy I used to know.

He also was being so cute and flirty with me. For crying out loud I flew to Edmonton to have sex with him. I mean it wasn't my main plan but once I was there I wasn't leaving without it.

Damn, did this mean I still loved him?

Why are all these strangers staring at me? This was so hard. If I said no Auston would be crushed. If I said yes Patrick would be crushed.

But Patrick and I are over. He has his own new soon to be wife. I can't embarrass Auston. But come on who proposes like this? Too many people watching. Too much pressure.

I mean I guess Patrick did to me.. But that was different we had a baby and he knew I would say yes right away.

It feels like I'm frozen in time. I looked up and saw Patrick making out in the crowd with Kate. He loved her. He'll never love me again. My heart always belongs to him. But if I can't have him, I guess Auston will have to do. Okay.. I can do this.

It feels like I've been standing here for hours but it's only been about five seconds.

"Yes." I said

Auston went to put the ring on my finger when I noticed I was still wearing mine and Patrick's. I removed the rings on my finger and Auston went and tried to grab them and
I moved my hand back and put them on my index finger to make sure I didn't lose them.

He slipped his ring on and kissed me. We walked over to Patrick and he said, "Thanks for coming dude!"

"Dude, you proposed to my ex wife. Why the hell would you invite me?"

"So she could give you your cheap ass rings back."

"Where are the kids?" I asked

"With Anne." Patrick replied

"Come on Als, give him the rings."

I slid them off my finger and handed them over to Patrick.

"Babe, let's go toss them in the river!" Kate said

My eyes just about popped out of my head. I gave Patrick a look that said hell no.

"Kate, no I'm going to pawn them and get my million dollars back."

"Fuck you! Her ring cost way more than mine."

Patrick and Kate walked away. What the hell just happened?

Auston and I were planning on eloping to Florida in June which was three months away. His plan.

A week passed and today my mom, sister, Donna, and Auston's mom Ema, along who Jess, Jackie and Erica were all with me helping me pick the perfect wedding dress.

I have spent hours trying dresses on. Every time I came out no one liked the dress.

Lauren said, "Mommy, why don't you just wear your hockey jersey?"

I laughed and said, "I wish it was that easy."

I tried one that I loved. I walked out and Ema said, "I'm buying it right now!"

"Well, looks like this is the one." I said

It was cheap and simple. At this point I didn't really care. We took two cars here, and my mom was driving the suburban back with everyone as Donna wanted to talk with me.

I drove my BMW and she said, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just.. Never mind.."

"Tell me right now." Donna said stern

"I don't think I'm over Patrick..." I said

We stayed quiet the rest of the ride..