Chapter 67

Allie's POV:

This week has been one of the longest ever. No one knows yet, but they're about to. Our parents and siblings got here early this morning and are meeting us at the United Center. Right now I was getting all three kids into the backseat of my BMW and we drove to the United Center.

Patrick pulled into the parking lot and got the double stroller out and put Lauren in the back and Tyler in the front. I carried Lucas in and we went down by the locker room and met our families there. There was a very short hello before Q rushed us into the conference room. Our families had a front row seat and they took the kids while Patrick and I went up on the mini stage.

Everyone was clueless. But they should not have been. There were so many news reporters, cameras, microphones, and important people there.

One head guy named Mike introduced me and Q took over and said, "Meet the newest Blackhawk. Allison Hastings-Kane."

Everyone was shocked. They screamed, cried, clapped, and cheered. I laughed, smiled, and signed my contract and my New Jersey was handed to me. I put it over my head and kissed my husband.

I ran off the stage to my family and not my parents, or Patrick's. My kids. I picked Lauren up and she said, "You play hockey again?"

"Yeah." I said

"Go mommy. I love you."

I kissed her head and picked up Tyler.

Patrick held Lauren and Lucas and we took a cute family picture.

So many pictures were taken. So many. My parents took the kids home with the Kane family as it was getting late and we still had to be here.

It was really late, and everyone packed up and left. We were heading out to when Patrick pulled me into the locker room to keep his promise.

After he drove us home and found the after party at our house. The kids were all in bed and we hung out with everyone.

The next day we woke up at noon, our families had to leave. Hannah came over and I left with Patrick for my first practice.

It was amazing to be back on the ice. We went home and spent the rest of the day with our kids.

Our kids. We have came so far in these past years.

Two weeks went by and tonight was my first game. Our whole family was there in a suite. I scored my first shift out and it was a great game. The fans were insane tonight.

Q came in and gave us a great speech and man I missed this.

"I love you." Patrick mouthed to me while Q was talking

I got up and kissed him, a deep and longish kiss and backed off and went and sat back down. "Sorry Q, won't happen again. It's just I'm finally able to do that."

Q laughed and said, "Go give him a lap dance. Live it up." As he exited the room and I followed his orders just as a joke

Patrick and I got undressed, showered, and were leaving when we were stopped Tazer.

"What's up man?"

"Als, I need your help. And yours too Pat." He said

"Okay.." We said at the same time

"You both need to keep your mouths shut. After the playoffs Anne and I are going to Winnipeg with her family and I'm going to ask her to marry me. I need you Allie to make sure her nails are good and she's dressed cute and what girls want. And Patrick I need you to hang onto this ring."

After a few minutes of freaking out we both agreed and were so excited.

We drove home and our family was waiting for us. We all went to bed and I laid in bed with Patrick and I turned to him and said, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." He said kissing me

I woke up in his arms. I was so in love with this boy.

He slowly woke up and got in the shower. I decided to join him. We came out of our room in our clothes and spend the day with our family before they had to leave tonight. We had the day off which was so nice.

I hung out with my family. All day. Just us. No one else. My husband and our three amazing kids.