Chapter 103

Patrick's POV:

I woke up at noon with my wife in my arms.

She was so beautiful. I smiled as I thought about her beauty. She is so perfect.

I still don't know how I got so lucky. She is way too good for me, I hope she never realizes it.

I never imagined myself in this position. Married to a beautiful woman who I am madly in love with, with three amazing kids, and hopefully the fourth on the way, in our dream house, in the the NHL.

If you take Allie out of that, I wouldn't have anything except the NHL.

The older I get the less important the NHL becomes. When I was first in the NHL, it was my everything but then Allie came along and she was my everything. And now Lauren, Luke, and Tyler are also my everything.

Allie was starting to wake up so I kissed her head and whispered, "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning." She said half asleep

Allie was slowly waking up. Once she actually opened her eyes I said, "I love you."

"I love you too." She said smiling

I got up and got in the shower and I was just about to get out when Allie got in.

"Als." I said kissing her

She just kissed me back. I got out a few minutes later and got dressed and went out to our family.

"Daddy!!" Lauren said running up to me

I picked her up and said, "Good morning"

"Is mommy okay?" She asked

"Yeah, why?"

"She always gets sad when hockey ends."

"Well, mommy is very happy and will be out here soon."

I put Lauren down and my mom handed me a plate with eggs, bacon, and strawberries.

"Thanks mommy!" I said like a little kid

I sat down and ate and Allie came out and my mom handed her a plate.

She sat next to me and we ate together.

Lauren ended up on Allie's lap. She is such a mommy's girl. She's basically a mini Allie.

"Mommy?" Lauren asked looking into Allie's eyes so excited

"What baby?"

"Can you have another baby?" Lauren asked

Allie looked at me and asked her, "Why do you want another baby?"

"I want a sister."

"Well I don't know.." Allie said

"Daddy will see what he can do.." I said

"Thank you." Lauren said hugging us and running off

My mom came back in smiling at us.

"You're pregnant?" She asked

"No." Allie said

"Why?" I asked

"Lauren said her daddy was going to help mommy have another baby."

"No, I said maybe. She wanted a sister." I said totally embarrassed

"Well for the record, I'd love to have another grandchild."

"Thanks mom.." I said

We cleaned up from breakfast and hung out as a family.

Allie drove her parents and sister to the airport and came back and took my family. We put the kids to bed and then we went and watched Grey's Anatomy and had sex.

Allie and I were slowly started to pack for Buffalo but we couldn't leave for another month or so until the kids were out of school.

It had been about four weeks and it was early one morning when I woke up and heard Allie in the bathroom.

I opened the door and saw her opening a pregnancy test box.

"It's time to find out.." She said

I left the bathroom and she peeked on the stick. She set a timer on her phone for ten minutes. She sat on the bathroom floor with her back up against the sink and I joined her.

We were both nervous but excited.

Her timer went off and she shut it off and grabbed the stick on the counter.

"Ready?" She asked me

"I can't wait." I said

She flipped it over and we read the test...

A.N. What do you want the test to say?