Chapter 98

Allie's POV:

Donna stood up and looked at her son.

"Sit down, be quiet." Donna said strict

Patrick said, "No, hell no. I'm done being quiet. Als, I'm sorry for everything. I've never stopped loving you. In fact, I love you so fucking much it scares me. I've never loved anyone like this. Everyday my love grows for you, even when I not think it's not possible. You are the one I want do fall asleep next to every night and wake up. You are my beautiful girl and I was so stupid to let you go. I know I've fucked a lot of shit up and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for swearing but I just can't stand here and tell you how much I love you because it's too much. I'll never be able to tell you, but I want to spend the rest of my life showing you."

I was crying. I didn't say anything. Instead Lauren said, "Mommy, daddy still loves you. Go kiss daddy!"

I picked my daughter up and whispered in her ear, "Thank you. I love you."

I put her down and I looked Auston in the eyes and said, "I love you, but like a brother or a friend. My heart had and always will belong to Patrick."

I ran to Patrick and I jumped into his arms and I kissed him he spun me around. We were making out when I heard this come out of our seven year olds mouth, "Leave now Auston my mommy love my daddy not you. Fuck off!"

I broke the kiss with Patrick and laughed to him before I turned around and his mom said, "Learn how to parent your kids."

"What my daughter said, fuck off!"

Patrick was laughing and he said, "My wife is so damn sexy when she's mad."

"Marry me, again. Right here." I said

Patrick undid the necklace that contained our wedding rings and got down on one knee, "Allison Marie, I love you. Will you marry me? Again."

"Hell yes!" I said kissing him

He took the necklace off that contained our rings. "I've worn this everyday since you game them back go me."

I started crying as we walked up.

The ceremony started and it was time to exchange vows. I said, "Patrick Timothy Kane, I've loved you since the minute I met you, however, I could never admit it. I still can't tell you how much I love you. You've been through so many things with me, things no one else understands." I said starting to cry

"You've supported me in everything, and you've always been there for me. Most people are so thankful for Patrick Kane, Chicago's number 88. Because he is a hockey god. Of course I'm thankful for that Patrick Kane. But I am so damn thankful for my Patrick Timothy Kane, the man I love. Kids I'm sorry, you might want to plug your ears." I said crying

"I fucking love you my hot, sexy, husband. I am crying be she I can't fucking describe how I feel about you. All I know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, my soulmate, my husband, my teammate, and my best friend."

He wiped me tears and hugged me right.

"I love you." He said

"Love you." I whispered back

"So where do I begin? Allison Marie, you have changed my life and continue todo so everyday, and I can't thank you enough. You've made me into the man I am today and I love you more than I can describe. I love you so much, it scares me. You are like winning the Stanley Stanley cup. Not many people get the chance to win it and they had to work very hard to win it. Not many people get a chance to know you like I do and I have to work hard to love you (in a good way). Thank you for loving me and marrying me again. I'm so lucky you still have realized that you are way too good for me. I love you, Allison Marie Kane. Forever and always."

Blah blah blah.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, Patrick you may kiss hour bride."

Patrick and I leaned in and he kissed me, we made out. Our family was going insane. Our kiss broke and we walked down the aisle. Except, I didn't make it. Patrick picked me up bridal style and spun me around.

We took lots of pictures and then Patrick picked me up and sprinted into the ocean. He out me down when we were past waist deep. We made out and he stopped kissing me and said, "You are so beautiful and I love you so much!"

"I love you too." I said kissing him we walked out of the ocean hand in hand and everyone was laughing at us.

"We'll meet you in the lobby for dinner!" Patrick said as we ran by our family. I was holding my dress up in one hand and Patrick's hand in the other.

We got to the hotel and we went to my room. The second we got in there it was on. And then we made it to the shower. After showering we both got ready for a somewhat nice dinner on the beach. I wore a cute white sundress thing and Patrick wore cargo shorts and a black shirt.

"Ready to go my beautiful wife?" He asked

I kissed him and said, "Of course my handsome husband."

He kissed me again and said, "I am so sorry for ever letting you go."

"Hey, don't ever apologize for letting me go. I let you go too and that was the dumbest thing I've ever done. We can talk about all this later because I have so much to explain. But right now let's go see our family and have a special dinner with them."

"When should we let the world know that the sexy Patrick Kane is taken forever? "

I hit him lightly in the chest and said, "Right now."

We picked a the picture of us making out in the water. It was the cutest thing ever with the sunset in the background.

We both posted it and I captioned it:

Forever

And Patrick captioned his:

And always ❤️

Our phones were going crazy so we shut them off and walked back to the beach. Our family already had a table. We sat down next to each other and Donna asked, "So how does it feel?"

"Like I am the luckiest man alive." Patrick said kissing me