Chapter 57

Allie's POV:

First road trip of the year!

We were going out to Cali to play all three teams and then we were playing the Blues on our way home.

The plane ride was quiet as everyone was asleep as we left at 6am. I slept a little but I was typing my daily journal thing. I had recently just stated doing this. It was a great way for me to get my thoughts out without actually telling people. In a way this is kind of like me telling Patrick everything.

We landed in San Jose first, we got all checked into the hotel room.

The three games in Cali went okay, we won two out of the three and now we were playing the Blues.

I was starting and the second the puck dropped Ott came over, dropped his gloves and shoved me up against the boards, he began throwing his fists in my face faster than I could process what was going on. He pulled me back and he sat in top of my containing to punch me. I tried to push his off but he was double my size and weight. My teammates were trying to pull him off and so were the refs. Once he was finally off of me, I got up and skated to the bench where I went to the locker from and the trainers cleaned the blood off my face.

I had a huge black eye and blood was everywhere. I went back to the hotel with ice on my face. After I showered in my room Patrick called me.

"Are you okay?" He asked freaking out

"I'm fine. I look like hell but I'm fine." I said

"I'm going to kill Ott."

"Don't let him break your face too." I said

"I won't." Patrick said laughing

"I miss you." I replied

"Don't worry, I'll see you in three hours." Patrick said

"You're coming?" I asked

"My wife is hurt and in pain. I'm going to be there." Patrick said

"You are amazing. I will see you soon. We're at the same hotel we always stay at in here, room 312."

"I'll see you soon." He said

I laid down and answered my families messages asking if I was okay.

Before I knew it there was Patrick knocking. I opened the door and he came in.

He saw my face and hugged me. "Ott is going to pay for hurting you. He is going to get it from your team next game and from the Hawks."

"I love you." I said kissing him

"I love you too." He said

I fell asleep about ten minutes later and woke up at 9am the next day. Patrick had gotten us room service and after we ate, we showered and I put on a long sleeve Tampa shirt with a pair of lulu leggings. Patrick slapped my ass and said, "I hope these guys don't get as much pleasure as me in seeing you wear these leggings."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever dad." Meaning he was acting an over protective father

"What are you going to do when Lauren wears leggings? Or has a boyfriend?" I asked

"She won't because she is never allowed to date." Patrick said

"That's when we get in trouble and end up grandparents when she's only 15." I said

Patrick looked confused.

"If you actually don't let her date, she'll do it behind our backs and she'll have sex and get pregnant WAY too young."