Chapter 108

Allie's POV:

"Well, you know I'm Patrick Kane and you know that she's Allison Hastings. Well, she's more than just Allison Hastings, she's Allison Hastings-Kane. She mother to our kids: Lauren, Lucas, Tyler, and our unborn baby. She is the daughter of Melissa and Steve and the sister to Ashley. She's also the daughter of Donna and Pat Sr. And sister to Erica, Jessica, And Jackie and a great aunt to their kids. She's the Blackhawks teammate and she's Chicago's 42. Allison Marie is my beautiful wife who I love more and more everyday..

Lately, she has been sad and that makes me sad. We are getting a lot of hateful comments and usually we let them go, but we can't keep doing that... So I am going to read a few of them. These are all on the Instagram picture of our pregnancy announcement.

Damn, another baby? Learn how to keep your legs closed you drunk slut.

This is why you don't let a girl in the NHL, she'll screw the players and ruin their lives. #HockeyIsForMen

What. Are you scared of? Patrick leaving you? The only reason he is still with you is because you're forcing him to be a father.

These poor kids, Allie is too busy sucking Patrick's face and dick to notice them. She cares more about hockey than her own children. I hope you rot in hell Allie!"

As Patrick was reading those comments, tears started to fall. He put his arm around me and held me right to him. He continued,

"This is unacceptable! Allie is my wife and the mother to my kids. She isn't just any mother. She is the best mom ever and there is no one else in the world that I would want my kids to call 'mommy'."

Patrick started to cry and he said, "And it destroys me to see you talking about my wife like this. I can't even tell you how amazing she is because I could talk until the day I die. Allison is the most caring person you will ever meet. She is so smart and wise, no I'm not calling her old. She is my better half. She loves hockey, but she loves her family more, specifically our kids. She puts us first ever damn time and I love her for that. She is giving up her hockey career in the NHL for our kids and we've talked about this as hockey players, as best friends, as parents, and as husband and wife. We both have the same thoughts and this was Als idea, I am not forcing her to do anything.

These hateful, disrespectful, inappropriate, hurtful comments to and about my wife, my kids, myself, and my family need to stop. Thank you everyone for all the positive is love and energy."

Our kids came out into stage and I picked Tyler up and Patrick held Lauren and Luke.

"The Kane family love you and thanks you." Patrick said

He kissed me and the kids all smiled.

We went back to the room and Patrick posted the family picture of us and said

This is what it's all about. Family.

We went outside and got the kids in the car. Patrick drove home and we put the kids to bed as it was late.

I went and took and bath to relax and Patrick joined me. I loved moments like these. These are the moments that I will remember forever.

"I love you so much, please always remember that.. No matter what I say or do or how mad you are at me, please know that I love you and I always will."

"I know you love me, even when you hate me, you love me. And I love you the same. I've never said this before, but home isn't Chicago or Buffalo or hell even Minnesota. It's right here, in your arms."

Patrick kissed me.

My belly continued to grow and everyday we loved our little girl more and more.

August rolled around and we were saying our goodbyes to our family.

We were taking the suburban back home and Patrick wouldn't let me drive, I was only six months pregnant.

We got home late and Patrick got all the kids to bed and I decided to go workout in our home gym in the basement as I was wide awake.

Yes, it was a baby safe workout with no weights.

I took a shower and I started laundry and cleaned the house while I unpacked.

Around 3am Patrick found me organizing our daughters room.

"Als, it's 3am." He said

"I know. I'm not tired. I'm sorting through all the baby clothes."

I loved hanging out in our unborn daughters room, it made me so happy.

Everything was ready and I couldn't wait to meet our angel.

I gave in and went and laid in bed with my husband and I couldn't get comfortable.

"I want this baby out." I said not able to find a comfortable position

"Not yet, our daughter needs to stay in there for a few more months."

"I know." I said

I finally fell asleep and when I woke up Patrick was up with the kids. I got up and peed and took a shower. This baby was giving me ever pregnancy symptom.

I checked my messages and saw one from Q.

Coach Q: I just wanted to say that you are welcome at the UC anytime you want, with your kids. I'm going to miss you on my team, but I know you'll be a hell of a fan.

Me: thanks Q, it means a lot. I can't wait to come cheer the boys on

This new baby was going to change my life. I'll admit, I'm terrified. I don't know how to breathe without hockey.