Chapter 14

Patrick's POV:

We had advanced and playoffs and tonight we played the Minnesota Wild here in Chicago. The game started at 7pm, it was noon and we were all here for lunch, team meeting, and video. We were all getting our food and eating while watching the video of the Wild and the Blues. Allie also told us a few of their tricks. The team meeting started around 2pm, and Q basically went over lines.

"Kane and Hastings I need to see you both in my office." Q said after the meeting

A few minutes later I was walking there with Allie, we walked in and sat down.

"So you are going to be on a line with Toews. I know you've played well on a line before, so which one of you wants to play left wing? I know you both shoot lefty and prefer right wing."

"We can switch." I suggested

"Yeah, I'll start there the first game and we can do it that way." Allie agreed

"Great, and I expect you to both be willing to pass to each other and trust each other." Coach Q stated

"We do trust each other, and it will never happen again. Yeah we don't like each other off the ice and we fight but on the ice I would do anything for him and the rest of the team." Allie said

"Same goes for me." I said

"So those handcuffs did help." Q said laughing

"Maybe they did." I said as Allie and I left his office.

We all went our separate ways and went home to be back here tonight at 4:30 pm. I took an hour pre game nap and then it was 4pm so I started to get ready.

Nobody's POV:

That same night Chicago won 6-3, both Allie and Patrick getting a hatrick. The next game was won again, 2-1. Then the teams flew to Minnesota to play. The Blackhawks won both games which meant, they moved on. When doing handshakes the Wild players all hugged Allie and then Koivu came over and just hugged Allie and he said, "We miss you like crazy Als."

"I miss you guys too, next September before the season starts I'll be here for a while, I'll call you." Allie said

"Go celebrate and win the fucking cup!" He said hugging Allie and she got off the ice to go with the Blackhawks.

Sure enough a few days later they played Anaheim and of course won the games to make it to the final round! They would be playing Tampa Bay. After four games they were tied 2-2.

Allie's POV:

Patrick and I started fighting again ever since we became tied. He said it was my fault we lost because Eric was constantly trying to talk to me. Well his girlfriend Kirsten who he'd been dating for like two weeks was a slut and she didn't love Patrick. We won the next game and then after that Tampa won the next game. We were going into game seven at the United Center. The atmosphere was insane as we went into the third period up by three. The final buzzer went off and helmets,gloves, and sticks went flying through the air as we had just won the Stanley cup. After the handshake, Tazer got the cup and skated it to me right after.

"Here's to being the first female to lift the cup." He said and I lifted the cup, skated a lap and kissed the cup, I handed it off to Tazer and once the whole team got it we went to the locker room and began celebrating. We all drank beer out of the Stanley Cup and the music was as loud as it could go. After an hour of that and pictures we all went to a local bar. I had a few too many drinks and when the bar closed I don't remember what happened.. Until the next morning. I woke up in Patrick's bed naked, in his arms. He opened his eyes at the same time.

"What the fuck?" He asked

We quickly broke apart and I sat up with the sheet over me.

"I guess we were both drunk." I said

"Whatever, I don't care you can't be here because I'm in a relationship and so are you. Get the fuck out of here." Patrick said

I started crying as he left the room to get in the shower and I got dressed. Once I was dressed I put my hair up in a messy bun and I wrote Patrick a note, and I left.

Patrick's POV:

I just slept with Allie last night. Then I kicked her out and showered, I went into the kitchen and found Allie had left me a note.

Patrick, for the record this isn't all my fault. Don't worry I'm "getting the fuck out of here."