Chapter 63

Allie's POV:

It was now January 10th and I was sitting on the bathroom floor staring at ten positive pregnancy test. I called my doctor and made an appointment.

I had Hannah come over and watch the kids and I drove in my white BMW x5 to the doctor and had it confirmed that I was indeed expecting baby number three..

I drove to the United center and I went to the locker room and I sat on the bench.

The Hawks were on a road trip and I just sat there thinking, I couldn't believe it. I was pregnant and Lucas wasn't even three months old yet. He's just going to turn one before his little baby sibling is born. And Patrick and I haven't been right lately.

How was I going to tell him?

Wait, why the hell am I nervous? He's my husband and baby daddy and on top of that best friend.

I drove home and thanked Han.

Three more days until Patrick got home. And they took forever. One night as we were laying in bed, I said, "I'm pregnant."

"What?" Patrick asked sitting up turning on the lamp on his nightstand looking at me

"Baby Kane number three is on the way."

He sat there, jaw on the floor.

"Are you serious?"

"Why would I lie about being pregnant?" I asked getting mad

"To get me to stay, guilt me into something."

"Patrick, if you think that's who I am we have no business being together." I said as I grabbed my doctors notes for this pregnancy and gave them to him as I walked out of the room slamming the door pissed off at him.

I slept in the guest bedroom and woke up early and started packing my BMW. I had everything ready to go, I just had to get the kids up, dressed and fed.

Once that was done I left. I was headed for Buffalo, New York.

I of course left Patrick a note and told him where we were going.

We arrived there and I unpacked everything into the Buffalo house and we went grocery shopping. After I put the kids down for a nap and texted Donna to come over. She arrived and came in and saw me sitting in the couch. I stood up and we hugged each other.

"What in earth are you doing here?" She asked smiling

"Just giving some space.." I replied simply

"Tell me what's going on." She said as we sat down

"Well, Patrick and I haven't been right lately. It all started when I told him it's hard being a normal NHL wife just because I miss him. But I told him that I'm proud of him, I love him, and I wouldn't change it for anything. And we made up after that fight but there just little things and on top of this up going fight... I'm pregnant." I said

"No!" Donna said shocked

"Yeah, surprise!" I said smiling

"First of all congratulations. And second my son needs to grow up. I can't believe it, another baby!" She said excited

"Yeah, I'm terrified. Lauren is four and Lucas is only almost three months old.. "

"That's Patrick and Erica... And look how great they turned out."

"Erica turned out great, Patrick on the other hand..." I said laughing and joking and Donna joined

We talked and Lauren came down as she was just playing upstairs and overheard.