Chapter 99

Allie's POV:

Dinner was amazing and after we went back to our room. I changed into a shirt of Patrick's and we laid in bed. He held me and we talked.

"So I am going to sound like a horrible person but I never really loved Auston. And I knew Kaitlynn was forcing herself on you. And I trusted you and loved you but I feel like our relationship wasn't as strong as it used to be. I just wanted you to fight for me.. I wanted to feel wanted and loved by you.."

"I'm sorry I ever made you feel like I didn't want you or love you. I want you so much. All of you. Even your bitchy personality." He added in as I had acted like a complete bitch to him through all this

"I love you my Patrick Timothy Kane."

"I love you my Allison Marie Kane." He said

I slept in his arms all night long. The next day we woke up and started packing up our last minute things. We hauled everything down to the lobby.

Our parents, sisters, and kids were all waiting for us.

"Good morning mommy!" Lauren said smiling

"Good morning baby." I said picking her up

We took the pus to the airport and once we got through security and on the plane the kids fell asleep. I sat next to my husband and we watched greys anatomy the while way home.

Once we got home and unpacked everything, Patrick moved everything out of the guest room and back to our room. Donna made an easy dinner and we are as a family and out the kids to bed. Then Patrick and I headed to bed while our family stayed up enjoying each other's company.

"Patrick, why did you propose to Kaitlynn?" I asked

"To make you jealous." He said regretfully

"Hey, you even looking at her made me jealous.."

"I am really sorry I slept with Auston..."

Patrick laughed and said, "Okay I need some details... Who is better in bed?"

I have him a look and said, "To be honest... Auston.. He a bigger dick."

The look on Patrick's face was exactly what I expected, but better. I was laughing and I said, "You of course. Auston didn't mean anything.. It was just sex. With you it's more.. There is so much love, passion, and I feel wanted by you and loved."

"That was cruel.. Is he really bigger?"

"No, he's smaller." I said laughing

Patrick kissed me and I said, "To be honest with you when I was having sex with him I had to pretend he was you.."

"How did he never see your tattoo?"

"Lights off, or I'd leave my bra on.." I said

"It really means a lot that you kept that and didn't remove it. Either of them.."

"Never, yeah they were stupid to get because we were drunk but they'll always mean something."

Patrick kissed me again and he said, "I love you"

"I love you too." And I fell asleep in his arms

Patrick and I woke up early the next morning and went to morning skate leaving our family home with the kids.

It went great and we came home to an amazing breakfast cooked by our dad's.

"So Als, how does it feel to be married again?" My mom asked me

"Like I'm falling in with Patrick all over again." I said looking into his eyes

He kissed me and Luke covered his eyes.

When we were all cleaning up, Patrick came and whispered in my ear, "So are we back to our pre-game ritual?"

I looked at him laughing and said, "We better be!"

After eating we went and took our pre-game name and had our pre-game sex.

We woke up, ate and got ready to go.

We drove to the United Center. That night our family came and we both scored. We won the game 8-2 which was huge.

The next day our family left to go back home to Minnesota and Buffalo.

Our life was going great for a few weeks. Patrick and I were still in that honeymoon phase. That ended fast. When I opened the front door late one night to see a pregnant Kaitlynn to tell Patrick he was going to be a father to her unborn baby.