Chapter 66

Christmas came and went. Patrick still hasn't even tried to have sex with me and every time we kissed he kept it short.

So for New Years we celebrated at home with Hanna, her kids, husband, and Anne, Tazer.

After midnight they all left as Han was also a mom who had a sleeping child and Anne and Tazer didn'twant to keep us up.

Patrick and I crashed in our clothes on the couch we were so tired.

Two days later he got on a plane to Calgary. I had Anne and Jackie here for three days watching the kids while I flew to Calgary.

I got a key to Patrick's room and I laid there waiting for him to come back from his game.

When he opened the door he shut it fast, locked it and kissed me.

"I'm so glad you're here. I love you." He said as my shirt came off

We laid in bed together and Patrick said, "Okay, you have like a .0001 p% chance of getting pregnant."

I kissed him and said, "No more babies for a long time."

I fell asleep in my husbands arms and woke up in his arms.

He was playing with my hair and he said, "You know, I could get used to this.  He said kissing me

"I know where this is going. Don't even think about quitting hockey." I said

"But Als.."

"No, you've made history. We've made history. You can't quit baby. I know I quit for our family and I would never change a thing but I miss it. I can take care of the kids, you need to keep playing the sport you love."

"But.." He said

I cut him off and asked, "How much do you love it?"

"Almost as much as you." He said laughing as he was joking

"Ha ha." I said

"I love it, more than words can say. Of course not more than I love you and our kids."

I kissed him and said, "Play another year."

"Okay." He said kissing me as he smiled

He got up and got ready for morning skate. I joined him, but just watching. I played with my ring, damn I was lucky.

After the practice the boys went and did whatever they did for their pregame ritual. Patrick's is doing me and taking a nap together.

And before I knew it, I was in the locker room with the team. I was just in the coaches office and was watching from the bench as I didn't have tickets.

They won 1-0, Tazer getting the only goal. They headed back to the team bus that was taking them to the airport.

I was taking the bus to the airport to get on a normal plane to fly back to Chicago.

I sat next to Patrick and talked quietly together.

We got off the bus and the guys were getting on their plane. I wanted so bad to go with, but I couldn't. Everyone was on the plane and ready to go and Patrick was standing outside the plane and held me in a tight hug.

He rested his chin on head and kissed me forehead and held his hands in my head and he said, "I love you so much Allison Marie Kane."

"I love you too, Patrick Timothy "

We kissed and he got on the plane and I walked into the airport. I came home and spend the rest of the day with my babies.

Patrick returned home a few days later telling me that Q wanted to see me.