Chapter 96

Allie's POV:

Once Patrick and I had our skates, shin pads, helmets and gloves on we grabbed our sticks and hit the ice. He went one way and I went the other. We had us all start with the basics. We did simple Russian circles, which Patrick and I did fine. It was when we added pucks it got hard as we were both leftys.

Patrick and I were pulling like crazy. We made it through that but then came a shootout. A said nothing fancy to hurt the goalies. When Patrick and I were up I went to do my move and he went to do his move.

"Ow! Fuck!" I said as he yanked me so hard by my arm

He scored and I screamed, "Fuck you!"

"That's a lap!" Q yelled and we skated a hard lap

Coming around the corner Patrick sped up, on purpose. I was on the outside and he caught an edge. He fell on top of me and we crashed into the boards.

I took a deep breath and said, "Fuck." As he was crushing me.

Patrick got off me and we both got up.

"You good?" He asked

"Yeah." I said annoyed

Practice was over and Q released us all from the handcuffs in order to take our shirts off to shower.

Patrick and I walked fully clothed to my personal shower and Q took our hand cuffs off. He shut the door and I took my shirt off and wrapped a towel around me. Q locked them again and we locked the bathroom door.

I started the shower and went to the toilet, grabbed some toilet paper, pulled out my tampon and threw it away.

We got in the shower and showered.

After we were both in our towels I grabbed a new tampon and Patrick said, "For real? You're going to use your right hand?"

"I can't do it with my left, so yeah. Unless, you want to so it." I said

"Hell no." He said

I put the tampon in and washed my hands.

We got dressed and left the united center. Since Patrick drove his car here I looked at him and said, "Keys."

We climbed in the car through the driver side and I drove us home. We walked in and Han left.

We sat all the kids down and showed them the handcuffs.

"Silly coach Q is making our whole team wear handcuffs and work together for a whole day. Your mommy is my partner. So we have to do everything together." Patrick said

The kids laughed and continued playing with their toys.

"What does mommy need?" Patrick asked as I sat down

"A nap." I said standing back up

We played with our kids and had lunch.

"Mommy, can we go swimming?" Lauren asked

"Yeah, but mommy and daddy can't because we can't change shirts."

"Awww." Lauren said

We got the kids ready to go in the pool. They all had life jackets on and we sat there watching them.

I was drinking water and we had our feet in the pool.

"Do you remember when we first got handcuffed together and they lost the key?" I asked laughing

He laughed and said, "That was the best night of my life. Do you have your phone?"

"No." I said

"Good, I need to get mine." He said

"Ugh!" I said as I got up with him

We were walking and he pulled me to the deep end.

"Being handcuffed isn't going to stop us from having a fun day with our kids." He said grabbing my hand

I smiled and said, "One. Two. Three." As we ran and jumped in the pool

It was ten feet deep here and we couldn't swim being handcuffed. Patrick held me as he did the backstroke to the shallow end.

Our kids thought it was funny. We spent the whole afternoon in the pool. After we gave our kids a bath and they were playing. Patrick and I got in the shower with shirts on and got the chlorine off us. We put dry pants on and I blow dried out shirts. We were both laughing like crazy.

"You're so stupid." I said laughing as we were now stuck in wet shirts

"You love my stupidness" he said

We made dinner together, I mean we didn't really have a choice. But it was a lot of fun.

Q was calling me.

I answered it. We talked for a few minutes and I hung up.

"What did he want?" Patrick asked

"I'll tell you later." I said not wanting to say in front of the kids

"Mommy!" Lauren said

"He said that I have the best daughter in the world!" I said smiling at her and she smiled back

After cleaning dinner up we watched a movie. The kids picked Cinderella.

"Mommy, you look like a princess." Luke said

"Ah, thank you my prince." I said

"Mom, you are like Cinderella. You loved daddy and no one could know. So you love him at home but don't like at hockey." Lauren said

I looked at Patrick.

"Yeah, your mom is just like Cinderella. Except I think she is prettier." Patrick said and Lauren smiled

I was smiling, and I whispered in Patrick's ear, "We made fucking adorable babies."

We finished the movie and put the kids to be. We watched a new episode of greys anatomy in bed.

After Patrick said, "Goodnight my Cinderella."

I laughed and he asked, "What did Q say?"

"He wanted to make sure I was okay sleeping with you. That he wasn't forcing us to sleep together and he was willing to take the cuffs off."

"So you wanted to sleep with me?" Patrick asked

"No, I didn't want the team to find out we cheated." I said

"Okay, fair.." He said as we both fell asleep

The next morning we were to practice and Q took the cuffs off and had us all put our gear on, with game jerseys. He put the cuffs back on and said we were having a fun scrimmage with Leafs.. We will sent four pairs out, you'll need to learn to work together.

"Damn, what's Matthews going to think when he sees his girl attached to you?" Tazer asked

"Don't care." Patrick said focusing on the game

It was just a short five minute warm up. I could tell he was nervous. At the face off I said, "We got this. We're good together. We've had practice. Let's win this, together."

He smiled and then the puck was dropped.

They were beating us after one. The second however, Patrick scored. I hugged him and so did the team.

Our next shift Patrick got checked and I was the closest to the boards. I had two guys fall on top of me. Patrick and I got back up Auston was next to his teammate that checked us.

"That's for being with his girl" the guy said

Patrick wound up and punched Auston. He fought back and they were going at it. The guy punched me and I was just standing there. Patrick stopped and wife never seen him hit someone so hard.

"Don't ever touch her again!" He screamed

Patrick left the fighting and we went to the locker room. Q unlocked the handcuffs and I got ice for my face. Q was screaming at Patrick and he deserved it.

I left the locker room and behind me was Patrick and in front of me was Auston. Great.