Chapter 101

Allie's POV:

We were warming up and then getting ready. Auston had no clue that I was playing.

I put my jersey and turn and said to Patrick, "I thought it was time to bring this back.."

I turned and showed him the back that read HASTINGS-KANE.

Patrick kissed me and said, "What a perfect game to do do this my beautiful wife."

We hit the ice for warm ups and before I knew it the game had began. I was in the corner in the ozone fighting for a puck with Auston.

"Come on you bitch let me have it. Whore. Slut. You shouldn't be here." He said

Tazer got the puck and passed to Patrick and he scored.

Auston was getting pissed off.

I got so many comments from him and his teammates but finally in the second he checked me so hard from behind into the boards. I fell to the ice and he got on top of me and he was screaming things at me like, "I'm going to kill you, you are an ungrateful, cheating bitch!"

Right before his first made contact with my face Patrick jumped in. He tackled him off me and he was on top of him. He punched him once before the ref jumped in.

Me and Patrick were sent to the box. I got two minutes, Patrick got five minutes and Auston got ten minutes.

We sat in the box together and Patrick asked, "Are you okay?"

I looked at him and said, "No, and what I am going to do could get me in so much trouble. But I don't care."

With that I hugged him and he held me so tight.

We stayed like that for a few seconds and I only had about twenty seconds left. Q wanted me right out on the ice.

"What I'm going to do might get us both in trouble but I don't care." He said pulling me in and kissing me. I kissed him back quick as they opened the door for me and I jumped out onto the ice and right away I got a long pass from Duncs. Breakaway.

And I scored! Towards the end Auston was back out on the ice. Q tried to avoid my line going out when he was out.

However, when the third period started we both started and the second the ref dropped the puck Auston came over to me, dropped his gloves, yanked my bun, and said, "It's go time bitch."

I quickly dropped my gloves and punched him hard in the face. His nose started to bleed. I didn't even get the chance to take another swing as Patrick pushed me out of the way and Auston punched him and then Patrick hit him. It was back and forth and then Patrick got the advantage as the fell. He held him down and hit him over and over. The refs pulled him off and Auston got up and went back for more. Patrick got hit and then he hit him. The refs escorted them off the ice.

"Als, we love you but we don't think it's safe for you to play." Tazer said

I agreed and headed to the locker room.

I got there and the second I got to my spot I dropped my gloves and took off my helmet.

Patrick sat there in pain, bleeding.

I didn't say a word. I just sat there next to him. He said, "I'm sorry...."

"You're sorry?" I asked turning and looking at him

"Yeah, why do you seem mad?" He asked as I walked across the locker room to throw a piece of tape away

"You think I'm mad?" I asked

"Yeah I do.." He said

I walked across the locker room to him and since he was sitting down I sat on his lap facing him as I kissed him.

Our kiss broke by me fast as I didn't want to hurt him and there was blood all over his face,

"That was fucking sexy. You protecting me by beating the shit out of him. Thank you." I said smiling

Patrick kissed me and pulled away and said, "Will you clean the blood off my face first?"

Just then the trainers came out with a towel and ice.

"My wife can do it." Patrick said as they handed me the ice and towel

"Gee thanks." I said after they left

He smiled and said, "I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I wiped up all the gross blood. He had the ice on his swollen knuckles

We both got undressed and went to shower.

We were both just in the big shower and they still had like 10 minutes left.

I was like ten years away from him and he walked over to me and started to make out with me.

"I have no condoms here." Patrick said

"We're good, I'm on birth control." I said

We were having hot shower sex when the team came in the locker room.

Patrick and I stopped and he grabbed our towels. We dried off and I out on his sweatpants and sweatshirt. He put his suit back on. We walked back out to the locker room and Tazer asked, "Why are you wearing that?"

"Because I'm on my period." I said lying

"And Kaner fucked you?" Crow asked

"It doesn't bother me." Patrick said

We left and were walking to the bus and we saw Auston. He walked up to us and said, "Well if it isn't my ex and her abusive husband."

"Shut the fuck up." I said to him

"What are you going to do about it?" Auston asked slapping my ass

Patrick grabbed his wrist and shoulder and pushed him hard into a wall and said holding him back, "DON'T EVER TOUCH MY WIFE EVER AGAIN. YOU ARE A SICK BASTARD AND WE WILL BE GETTING A RESTRAINING ORDER. FUCK OFF!"

Patrick hit him one more time hard and he wrapped his arm around me and we walked out to the bus. The second we were out of his signs I pushed his arm off of me.

I grabbed my 88 Kane blanket from above and sat in the front of the bus when Patrick went to the back.

The team filed in and took their usual spots. Kero sat by me and we were driving nine hours overnight to Boston.

Q stood up and said to the team, "Nice win tonight boys. Kaner get your ass up here."

Patrick walked up and I could hear how mad Q was at him.

Q stood up ten minutes later as Patrick was walking back to his seat and said, "Let the be a lesson to the rest of you what Kaner did tonight was unacceptable. The reason behind it doesn't matter, hockey or personal. The league gave him a three game suspension but I am giving him a five game suspension. Everyone is responsible for doing their job. Shaw does this type of shit, not you Kaner."

The team was pissed at Q and also at Patrick. Kero said, "I think he did a great thing for you."

No one knew about the other thing he did before we left.

I smiled and said, "The more I think about it the more it gets to me."

"He did it to protect you, for love only. You know he would kill for you."

"I know and that's what scares me."

"Don't be scared, love him how he loved you."

"Thanks Tanner. I probably won't be back." I said getting up wrapped in my blanket as I walked towards the back of the bus. I saw Patrick sitting there with his head up against the window.

I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. He sat up and held me.

"Thank you.." I whispered

"I love you.." He said

"I love you too." I said

We slept the whole way to Boston.