Chapter 15

Allie's POV:

After the next three days of partying, and ignoring Patrick. I packed all my clothes, plus all my other items and a few other odds and ends into my car and I hugged my best friend goodbye. I went to the UC for the last time and packed my bag leaving my jersey's behind. I had one final meeting with coach Q. Then I headed to LA, I drove for a solid ten hours and I stopped at a hotel so I could finish with twelve hours tomorrow.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up at ten am, had a quick breakfast and got back on the road. That night I arrived in Los Angeles at 10pm. I went to the place I had bought, it was an apartment in some fancy building. A few other Kings lived there. I just grabbed the necessities and went inside as it came fully furnished with brand new everything. I laid down on an unmade bed and fell asleep. I woke up at noon the next day and began unpacking everything.

I had a lot of boxes piled up and I saw one labeled, 'Patrick'. Something told me to leave the box in Chicago, but then Hanna would find it. I shoved that box on the top shelf in the back of my closet by the end of the night everything was unpacked and I had called my family and Hanna. Tomorrow was the day I would got meet a few players for weight lifting. I was nervous but excited to start over and not get involved with any players.

Patrick's POV:

Today I went to the UC for weightlifting and a small workout to stay in shape. Plus Q called us all in for a meeting.

"Well to start the morning off, I have some bad news. Allison Hasting's will no longer be apart of the team. She decided to go play for the Kings in LA."

"Are you fucking with us?" Crawford asked

"I'm afraid not." Q said leaving the room after putting down a piece of paper.

Tazer went to the locker room floor and grabbed it. He read aloud, "Hey so it's me your baby sister as you would call me. Yeah... It's true, I'm no longer a Blackhawk, I'm a King. LA wanted me before Chicago did and well you know how it all works. I wasn't allowed to say anything and I couldn't say goodbye in person because I'm a girl and I'm way too emotional. Don't worry, this isn't my final goodbye. This is a see you later. I will be back in a Chicago in October and I will come say goodbye to every single one of you. I promise. Now kick ass and when we play you please don't hurt me for this. I love you guys so much, you have all become my over protective brothers and I'm going to miss you. Please call or text me whenever and take care. Love your baby sister, Allie."

"Wow.." I said not believing Allie was gone

Nobody's POV:

Four weeks flew by, Allie missed Chicago a lot and Chicago missed her. It was now mid July and both teams were in their summer break.

Allie's POV:

I was sitting on the bathroom floor puking my guys out and I think it was some bug or food poisoning. Then it clicked... Around five weeks ago I along with the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup. Wow, five weeks ago.

An hour later I was sitting back on the bathroom floor watching a timer, that just started to go off. I stood up and looked at the four pregnancy tests. Every single one said positive. I went right to the doctor and got it confirmed. The doctor came back and told me I was indeed pregnant. I was five weeks along and due March 18th. I went home and packed a bag, and bought a plane ticket to Buffalo, New York. I took a cab to the airport and caught the next plane out.

I arrived in Buffalo at 9pm, I got a rental car and drove to Patrick's house. I rang the doorbell and he didn't answer, so I rang it again tears pouring down my face. Finally he opened the door and I asked, "Is anyone here?"

"No, what the hell do you need?"

I pushed past him and went inside and he shut the door.

"I'm here for one reason."

"Okay... Well you better fucking spit it out because my family will be here in five minutes, they are making me a special dinner."

I started crying and said, "I guess it's not the time."

"Tell me, what did you get caught fucking some guy on the Kings?"

"No! You're an ass." I said

"You're a slut." He said back

"Well this slut is carrying your baby. Patrick... I'm pregnant.." I cried harder

"Mine?" He asked

"Why would I be here if it wasn't?"

Just then Patrick's family walked in and I walked upstairs and went into the bathroom.

"Hello, Patrick who's here?" His mom asked

"Allie." Patrick said

"Yay I get to meet her again." She said

Great. Now I have to stay. I tried my best to make myself look presentable and dried my tears and walked downstairs.

His family hugged me right away and then Donna got the food out, she had pre made it and so we could now just eat.

We all sat down and I told them about playing for the Kings and we talked, it couldn't have been more awkward. Especially when Donna was about to give me wine, "No thank you." I said

"You have to try this wine. It's amazing." She insisted as she brought it home from Italy

"I'm not much of a wine person and I don't drink." I said

"Oh come on, we know that's a lie, you were all drunk when you won the Stanley cup." Patrick Sr. Said

"I just don't drink to drink." I said

"Allie, just take a sip." Erica said

"No thanks." I said

"Do it, do it!" Jackie changed

"She doesn't want the damn wine, okay?" Patrick said loud

"Oh really have her try it." Jessica said

"She doesn't want it." Patrick said

"Oh my god, you're pregnant!" Erica said very loud and clapping

"You have to be, please tell me you are." Jessica said cheering and Jackie joining in

I just got up and went to Patrick's bedroom, shutting the door. I sat on his bed against the wall and cried. Great now his family knows I'm pregnant.. The door opened and I expected it to be one of Patrick's family members, instead it was him. He sat next to me and he said, "I'm sorry about that. I think it's best if you went back to LA.."

"So you just want to ship me and your baby off across the country?" I asked

"I think it's best. You can leave tomorrow."

"What about your baby?" I asked

"It's your decision, whatever you want to do." Patrick said

"Patrick....." I said crying as he left the room I decided to take a shower and I put his clothes on after my shower until I could get my own. I laid down in his bed and around midnight the door opened and them closed. Patrick didn't come in, he left to sleep somewhere else.

The next morning everyone congratulated me and promised to not tell anyone. I drove back to the airport and flew back to Chicago to tell Hanna.