Chapter. 74

Patrick's POV:

I woke up the next day before everyone and I went to the United Center. Of course Kaitlynn was there.

"Hey you. So how'd dumping your wife go?"

"Stay the hell away from me and my family." I said

I went back home and backed some bags and brought them to Tazer's house as he said I could stay for a while. However, he was still living in a penthouse. It only had one guest bedroom.

Him and Anne had been busy planning their wedding. The wedding was in April, so coming up. Tomorrow the girls had some dress thing.

I told Tazer everything, he promised to keep it a secret and he's my brother. Plus, I need him to help keep Kaitlynn away from me.

We both went to practice and Anne went to my house, well I guess now Allie's to watch the kids while we were at hockey.

A few months passed and Allie and I haven't spoke but we were the huge news everywhere.

I was now living out of my car and sleeping on the couch in the locker room. Living with Anne and Tazer felt too weird. With Tazer we did whatever the hell we wanted, but now there was a girl there so I had to be polite.

Plus the last thing I want to hear is those two having sex.

I was now sleeping on the couch in the locker room.

Allie's POV:

I decided to go early to morning skate so I could have Pete sharpen my skates. I walked into the locker room and saw my husband was asleep on the couch with Kaitlynn in his arms.

I really wanted to give him another chance. I let a few tears roll down my cheek before I left and went to get my gear on.

The team slowly came in and Patrick got up.

He came out and looked at me, reading to see if I saw him with her. I just rolled my eyes at him to show him I knew.

Today we were working on corner battles. It was my turn to go with Patrick. He was in the corner and I skated up to him and checked him, hard. He just took it. "Fucking asshole." I said skating away

The team knew as we told them we split a few weeks ago. They were pretty upset about it. This was the first time it carried onto the ice.

Shit. Thank god Q didn't see it. I would be in so much trouble.

Morning skate ended and the team went their separate ways to prepare for tonight game. I went home and cooked and hung out with my kids.

"Mommy, where is daddy?" My four year old daughter asked

"He's with Taze." I said

"Daddy told me how he doesn't play the same now that you guys don't sleep together before the game."

"He told you that?" I asked

"Yeah, he said he loves his pre game."

I don't know what I was more upset by the fact that Patrick basically just old our four year old daughter that he misses having sex with me before the game or the fact he told her he plays worse because of me.

"Well, your daddy is going to have to sleep by himself before games now."

Lauren looked sad and said, "I hope he plays good."

"Me too." I said

I fed the kids lunch and put the babies down for a nap and Lauren and I played doctor.

Before I knew it Anne here ready to watch the kids.

I hugged and kissed them goodbye and Lauren said, "Mommy, wait don't forget to give daddy his pregame."

Anne looked at me shocked at just what came out of her mouth. I rolled my eyes signaling we'd talk later.

"I won't." I said lying to my daughter

I got into my BMW and drove to the united center.

I got there and started arming up with the team. We were all getting ready and Patrick went into the training room. Shirtless...

I could see Kaitlynn in there taping his shoulder. She was so touchy and he was into it. He came back out and I said, "If you want her that bad, you can have her."

"What the hell?" He asked

"You know what!"

"No I don't."

"Damn, you two need to chill!" Tazer yelled

"No. Because he told our daughter who is four years old that he sleeps better when I sleep with him before the games."

Everyone laughed.

"She's four, she thinks we actually sleep." Patrick defended himself

"Mommy wait, don't forget to give daddy his pregame" I said in quotation marks with my fingers adding, "Yeah that came out of our four year olds mouth."

Patrick laughed and I said, "Go fuck yourself!"

I walked away pissed off.

"I'll give him some pregame." Kaitlynn said coming in and kissing him

He didn't pull back he kissed her and was actually enjoying it because he pulled her closer and said to me, "Now I don't have to fuck myself. I have someone to fuck. Unlike you."

I was beyond pissed. I went out on the ice so pissed off. It showed too during the game. I have never been that aggressive. I played amazing.

I was leaving the locker room after the game and Auston Matthews was there.

"Hey Allison." He said

"Hey!" I said smiling

"You had a hell of a game!" He said

"Thank you, so did you." I relied

"Can I take you out for a drink?" He asked

I was going to turn down the offer until I saw Patrick walking out with his whore.

"Yeah." I said as we walked to my car

I drove to a local bar and we each had a drink. We talked, but it was small talk. I took him back to the UC where his bus was leaving. We exchanged numbers.

Auston: thanks for letting me take you out. I had fun. I really hope we can do that again soon.

Me: I had fun! Thanks again

I was now laying in my bed thinking about tonight.