Chapter Seven

(Author's Note: Still in Kylo Ren's point of view

P.S. These next few chapters might be a bit dull but stick with it! It will get very, very good!)

So that's what jealousy is, I thought with wonder. Hm.

Using The Force, I summoned a cleaner to come pick up after my rage.

I walked away carelessly out the door. I had other things to be doing than looking at the sorry remains of an abhorred pervert.

I remorse fully got ultra busy over the next few days. I didn't get a chance to watch Nira again until the day before the council session.

_____

Day 9 after Nira's kidnapping

It was the day before the council session began. I have to be honest, I was a little nervous. I had heard rumors about some of the other councilmen's solutions and some of them were not as bad as usual. From what I'd heard, mine continued to stand as the best idea (in my opinion). Mine had to win. But the council hadn't even began yet.

People had been coming up to me for the past few days constantly harassing me about my vision of how The First Order would deal with Nira Leven. "Master Kylo Ren, what's your solution to the Nira Leven crisis?" "Kylo, do you have any ideas on what your solution will be?" "Sir, what are you thinking about proposing at the council session?"

I ignored all of them. It was none of their business about the plots that moved through my head.

Mid-afternoon I walked back up to the security room. This was the room where Nira was watched. I wished to see her again. I ached to see her again.

Again, I don't love her. I am merely addicted to her. Addicted to her looks, her voice, her powers, her limited knowledge on her powers, and that feeling. The warming feeling.

When I walked through the doors, the woman that I had personally assigned to watch over Nira stood up at attention and held her hand laterally to her forehead, saluting me. I nodded to her. "You are relieved from your duties for a short time. Stay close." I told her. I needed the woman to stay close because if my lusting for Nira became too strong I needed to be able to leave the room immediately.

She walked away and I resumed her position, sitting down and looking ahead into the stars and black galaxy out the window. I took a deep breath and looked down at the screen.

Nira was doing push ups.

I frowned and raised my eyebrows. I was surprised.

I watched her finish her last ten and lay herself gently on the ground. Her arms spread out under her and her head nodded to one side. I looked at her luscious lips. Those lips. They were so . . . Captivating.

I turned up the volume high and I could hear her breathing hard. She was sighing, taking repeated deep breaths. I assumed this was from her lack of breath following her work out. I listened to her breathing and my want, my need to see her grew incredibly. I could feel it rising up.

I watched her breath heavily on the floor and I focused on listening to her every breath. The want for her continued to increase.

She sighed. I watched her lips move and heard the high-pitched sound release from her. I took a shaky breath and nearly shuddered with desire.

That's all I could take. I abruptly stood up, sending the chair careening backwards. "Attendant, you are back on duty. Watch Nira." I walked briskly from the room, wishing I was walking to her cell, but knowing I wasn't.