Chapter Twenty-Six

"Nira . . ." He whispered, leaning in so close that his nose brushed against my forehead, "I want to kiss you." 

(Author's Note: This chapter is in Kylo Ren's point of view.)

_____

I looked down at her opulent face. The warming sensation always nearly overwhelmed me, but right now, alone, on Beyzuno, it was pushing me to my breaking point. 

I should have better control, I thought regretlessly as I let my hands slowly glide up and down her torso. 

She avoided eye contact with me. I found her aversion somewhat delightful, but somewhat aggravating. I wanted Nira to be confident in her feelings of affection for me; I'd been in her mind several times and I was positive there was a lot of perpendicular thoughts going on.

My hands slowly slid up her sides and reached her shoulders. I then caressed down her arms, taking a deep breath, trying to regain some control over my lustrous impulsive thoughts; however, my attempts to resume control over my thoughtless passionate acts failed. I couldn't keep my hands off of her smooth, savory skin. 

She continued covering up her chest. I tugged at her elbows, but she refused to budge. How irritating.

"Nira," I whispered, taking my hands off of her. I put one finger under her chin and raised her face so she had to look me in the eyes and repeated in a slightly more commanding tone, "I want to kiss you." 

She stared up at me and I could see the terror in her eyes but I watched her protective and apprehensive cover melt. Nira guarded herself so heavily with her nonsensical fear of me as the main thing powering her misgivings. I knew if I could crack her terror-driven-shield she would come to the realization of how much she wanted me. 

I already own her. If worst comes to worst and she doesn't accept me, well, I'll make her accept me, I cruelly thought. 

I could hear her quick breathing that gently flowed to and from her slightly parted lips. 

I placed my hands back on her meager arms and began trailing them up her biceps towards her shoulders. When I reached the top of her shoulders, my hands did not follow a pattern of symmetry. My left hand smoothly reached the nape of her neck while my right slid all the way down so it was setting on the bottom of her spine. 

I began pulling her towards me, gently, but Nira pulled her arms away from her chest and flattened her palms against my armor; she was pushing me away. 

One instant was all it took for several things to ignite my next actions; I looked down at her now bare chest and, for the first time, viewed her womanly curved breasts and I was so aroused; her atte,[ts to push me away immediately sent a fiery and furious explosion erupting inside of me (How dare she defy me?!); and Nira's hands on my chest sent the most powerful wave of the warming feeling lurching through every part of my body. 

My mind went blank. 

Then it burst.

I viciously grabbed her by the neck and threw her onto the bed. She let out a shrill and short shriek as I did so. I tore my cloak and armor off so I was just in a black top and pants. 

I climbed on top of her, supporting myself on my palms and knees. Nira curled her fists and hit me, but that only strengthened the warming sensation and my fury. I raised my palm above her and used The Force to pin her limbs down. 

I was on a mindless sexual rampage and every part of me was repleted with the erotically driven. There was no stopping me. 

I scanned her body up and down. I then dipped my head down and kissed her jawbone -- I shuddered as soon as my lips touched her skin, oh, the feelings she gave me, the sensations. I picked one of my hands off the bed and placed it heavily on her collar bone. She winced but I ignored it; I moved it down to the hills of her chest and began touching her.