Chapter One-Hundred-Nineteen

Author's Note: The edit I posted has some really SEXY PARTS on it so watch it. 

Recap: Kylo Ren and Leia completely reunited. Kylo Ren then escorted Leia off the base, much to General Hux's disliking. General Hux wanted to arrest Nira and Leia but Kylo Ren protected both of them.

Nira's POV:

Kylo Ren lead me back to his cell directly after sending General Organa away. We briskly walked through the stormtroopers and ignored Hux, who was screaming "Traitor!" 

I sat down on the bed once we reached his cell and looked expectantly up at him. 

"Stay here for now. If anyone attempts to come in do not allow them to. I don't know what kind of trouble we're both currently in." He stated before turning around and leaving. A bright red light on his control panel clicked on when he left, letting me know that Kylo Ren had locked me in. 

I was very pleased with how my plan had initially fallen through. I felt as if I had commenced the rebirth and strengthening of Kylo Ren and Leia's relationship. I felt blooming happiness inside me when I thought about them hugging. 

But when I was going through with getting Leia back to this base and organizing their reunion, I was focused on just that -- their reunion. 

I never gave a single thought as to what might happen after Leia is returned to the Resistance's base. I guess I had just subconsciously assumed that everyone in the First Order would be okay with what I did.

How could I have been so stupid? So naive?, I thought sourly.

I didn't think of the repercussions that might come with stealing an aircraft, flying to the enemy base, and bringing back the enemy's general just to allow her to escape again.

I'm beginning to think that I actually am an idiot, I thought sarcastically. 

Hours passed. I knew it was nighttime, and I wanted to see Kylo Ren so we could actually talk about what happened today, and what might happen to us, and whether or not I completely exposed our relationship to the First Order's base. 

I got out of the bed and walked towards the door, messing with the control buttons until the door was unlocked and slid open for me. 

As I suspected, the hallway was empty because night had settled within the First Order's base. I crept into the corridor. 

I knew that going to find Kylo Ren was risky. I didn't know if I would be arrested but my will to seek him out and speak with him was stronger than my will to remain in the bedroom, pondering on my possible life-ruining mistakes and sulking. 

Obviously I wasn't sure where Kylo Ren was, exactly, but I had a good idea. I followed my gut feeling and began walking down the corridor to my left. 

I took the right turns to lead myself to where I thought he would be and eventually found myself in the threshold of the hangar where Leia had been sent back to her base earlier that day. I didn't see Kylo Ren on the floor of the hangar so I slowly walked to the control room entrance. 

Before I walked into the control room I peered through the window and surely enough, he was there. 

I walked through the metallic doors that lacked knobs and automatically slid open silently for me. I took a few steps into the control room, quieter than a speck of dust falling to the ground, and stopped. 

I observed what Kylo Ren was busying himself with. He was sitting in one of the metal chairs that stood before a large blue screen that tracked all of the ships from that hangar as they traveled through space. Two red dots were floating on the screen, slowly inching towards unknown destinations.