Chapter Fifty-Eight

(Author's Note: This chapter begin in the point of view of third person.)

Doctor Kutraron had a few of his henchmen plant a security camera outside of Kylo Ren's cell just days after Nira Leven's position had been decided. The doctors now sat in their private office, suspiciously watching the action going on in the hallway outside of Kylo Ren's cell.

There was actually no action at all -- the doctors were simply so sure that Nira Leven and Kylo Ren were up to secret evil crimes that they couldn't take their eyes away from the illegal footage. Doctor Kutraron was still enraged that Nira had dared touch his wife and use his wife as leverage in order to see Kylo Ren. He was determined to see both Kylo Ren and Nira Leven's downfalls.

He was easily able to tell the amount of care that Nira Leven and Kylo Ren held for each other. Although (much to his irritation) no one else could see it, their mutual adoration was as clear as a pane of glass to him. Doctor Kutraron was pained by his desire to out their secret to The First Order, but he had no crucial evidence yet.

Yet.

He was waiting; bidding his time, restlessly watching the several security cameras he had secretly instilled (outside of Kylo Ren's cell, in the lunch hall, in the training arena, etc.), and waiting for his time to strike.

Doctor Kutraron wasn't positive what the word 'strike' was defined as in this situation. Would it be to attack and abduct Nira Leven while Kylo Ren wasn't around, or to reveal their traitorous secret to the officials?

Doctor Kutraron didn't care which course of action he would take. He didn't care what happened to Nira Leven -- well, that's false, he wanted her tortured and murdered -- as long as she faced the consequences.

Well, if he had to choose, he would pick to have Nira Leven abducted from The First Order so he could inflict pain on her in whatever way he desired.

He, and the other doctors, were getting impatient. They didn't know how much longer they'd be able to wait for their ambush.

The doctors symbolized starving beasts -- their prey, Nira, stood in front of them. A bigger, stronger monster (Kylo Ren) protected the prey so the beasts were unable to get to it. No one knew how much longer the beasts would stand to be taunted by the protected prey.

Doctor Kutraron knew that they would act soon, whether the time was right or wrong. Either the criminals in prison block 348 would become to restless, break out, and hunt Nira down, or the same would happen with the doctors. Maybe, if they were all lucky, Nira would be alone when the outbreak happened.

The point is, they were very close to assaulting Nira Leven. 

The best part of all of it was that she and Kylo Ren both hadn't a clue that it was going to happen.

*****

(Author's Note: This is now in Kylo Ren's point of view.)

I knew that I was getting better about controlling myself around Nira. The past night when I had been kissing her body it had been of extreme difficulties to cease my actions but I had prevailed my temptations. 

As we went through the morning training, my thoughts were consumed by our attached ties. 

I knew of the consequences that both of us would face is someone were to discover our romantic relations. That's why I could take no risks with Nira Leven. Earlier in our relationship, I had controlled my sexual desires because I didn't want Nira to be hopelessly terrified of me; I wanted her trust, her respect, and her affection. I had earned all of that (thankfully). My erotic appetite was presently controlled by a stronger fear.