Chapter One-Hundred-Fifteen

Author's Note: Nira's POV

"I want you to come back to the First Order with me so you can tell him that. Not only to protect everyone from his imminent dangerous outburst, but for him because I love him. I really do. I can't watch him be afraid to talk to you anymore and I know it will be best for him to confront his emotions. Seeing you is the best way for him to do that, I think." I admitted worriedly, feeling stupid and embarrassed for proposing such a thing.

The General observed me in a way she hadn't ever done before -- impressed. I waited anxiously for her to reply.

"I will have to consult with my security staff and direct subordinates about the subject but you have sparked my interest, Nira. I'm beginning to like you a lot as well." Leia grinned jokingly, and I felt elated.

_____

Leia stood up and said, "I will go talk to them right now. My son is my first priority. We must act immediately. I will come back to retrieve you when everyone is in agreement with this plan you have."

She left me alone in the room.

*****

Leia's conference with her security staff and direct subordinates seemed to take hours. I was nearly asleep when the door to the building opened up again. At the sound of it, my head jolted upwards and whipped in the direction of the threshold. General Organa, Poe Dameron, a few officials I didn't recognize, and two giant body guards strode through the door and up to me. I swallowed nervously, anticipating a denial of my request.

I knew that requesting General Organa to come to the base with only myself was a long shot. The Resistance would need to trust me, and seeing as I am a certified highly regarded First Order war official, I can see why that feat might be impossible to achieve.

I also knew that bringing the General to the First Order's base may be extremely dangerous. Not only would the First Order be upset with me for leaving without permission again, but I was bringing back a general of an enemy organization. I didn't know if I would be accepted back, much less if Leia would be accepted.

I knew that I may have to appear traitorous again. If the First Order wanted to take General Organa into custody or jail then I would have to stop them. I would have to go to any lengths to protect the General. I knew I might have to use my electricity on some First Order employees -- I just didn't know if I was prepared for that yet.

However, all of those risks were worth it if it meant the prosperity of Kylo Ren's mental state. I loved him, and he loved me, and I was sure that he needed to reunite with his mother -- not only physically, but emotionally.

He had already lost one parent, and yes, he had lost his father due to himself, but Kylo Ren was still a being of emotion and feeling. Kylo Ren needs at least one healthy, family, parental relationship. I wanted to help him get that.

It is true that Kylo Ren hadn't even confirmed he wanted or needed to meet with General Organa to clear things up. I would still rather take a chance and risk everything even if it meant failure than sit back and let him wallow in his mental misery.

Who knows? Maybe by meeting and correcting his relationship with his mother, Kylo Ren will turn less cold, less violent, and more reasonable. Maybe this meeting could actually be beneficial for him. It could potentially restore some good in Kylo Ren.

Not that I don't love him exactly how he is, but he does run an organization and if Kylo Ren could better control his temper he may be a more effective and successful ruler.

General Organa and her clan of Resistance employees walked up to the table. I glanced at all of the intimidating individuals, who all stared at me with distrust and hatred except for the General, and then looked Leia in the eyes.