Chapter One-Hundred-Eleven

Author's Note: Nira's POV

"I missed you." I easily admitted, and Kylo Ren quickly replied back, "I missed you as well."

My eyelids were growing heavy, so I was perfectly fine with allowing myself to fall asleep in Kylo Ren's comforting, loving, caring arms.

He was the man I loved, and I loved him deeply.

_____

"Nira. Wake up." 

I heard his voice distantly due to my unconsciousness, but nevertheless I slowly rose from my deep slumber. 

"Nira." Kylo Ren spoke again, and this time his words sounded much more clear. 

I forced my eyelids open. He was standing above me, donning all of his usual armor except for his helmet, which he held at his side. 

"What?" I mumbled tiredly in a groggy voice. 

"A hologram conference with General Organa was scheduled for this morning in just a few short hours. I suggest you get up now. I want you to be present at the time of the conference." He spoke loudly -- too loudly for my tired self. I shut my eyes forcefully and extended my limbs so I could stretch. I involuntarily groaned and opened my eyes again, feeling more relieved and awake. 

"Why was it scheduled so early and soon?" I asked, my words spilling from my mouth as slow as molasses. 

"We don't waste time at the First Order." Kylo Ren cleverly replied. I nodded in agreement. 

I reluctantly stood up and began getting ready for my surely eventful day. 

*****

A few short hours later I was sitting in the central outlook room. Kylo Ren was positioned at the head of the table and I was seated farthest away from him. Separating the two of us were several government officials including President Edroth and several senators. 

A quiet chatter hung over the room, but people only spoke in whispers. I listened the the hushed sound of quiet voices for several minutes before President Edroth called everyone's attention to her. 

"Good morning, everyone. As you are all aware, today we have gathered to witness the hologram conference between General Organa of the Resistance and our own military leader, Kylo Ren. They will be discussing the details of the general's peace treaty. We will depart after the meeting, collect our thoughts, and return to a later conference to vote on the matter." President Edroth began. She paused, looked around with a faint smile on her face, and continued. 

"The general should be contacting us at any moment. Silence, please." 

I could sense the tension in the room as quiet ensued. These officials and Kylo Ren were voluntarily communicating and speaking with their sworn enemies about a manner of agreements. I'm sure no one in the room was happy, but some had to have the knowledge to know that the idea of a treaty was not a nonsensical one at all. 

Suddenly a small, black, metal box on the table glowed a bright turquoise. Everyone stared at the box. 

"Remember to remain silent no matter how outrageous the Resistance's demands and requests may seem. Kylo Ren is the only person with the authority to speak with the General." Edroth reminded all of the officials. She then turned back to the box, extended a hand slowly, and tapped gently on the side. 

A light blue, grainy screen was projected into the air above the table. General Organa gazed through the screen, looking serene and intense as always. 

"Kylo Ren." She greeted in her tough, gritty voice. 

"General." Kylo Ren greeted in his malicious metallic tones.