Chapter One

It is finally here. But first some things:

1. Yes, I need a cover for this book. So feel free to make me a cover and pm me it.

2. Updates. I don't know when I'll update this. Maid in Lace is update everytime we reach the vote goal. The Billionaire's lie is updated weekly. I don't know about this. It could be every week, every two weeks, every month. Who knows? But pushing me for updates in pms isn't going to make me update.

3. I shouldn't even write this story with all that's going on but a lot of you want it so here you go, you mofo desperate llamas. ily tho.

Okay, enj-

FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING

Some people wanted this in Seth's pov but I'm not good with that stuff. But I've decided that every fifth chapter will be in his P.O.V.

Deal? Deal.

Okay enjoy.

----------------------------------------

Evangeline's POV:

I watched the scenery pass by, letting out a low sigh.Maybe I was thinking about this to much. It couldn't be that bad, right? Henry was just trying his best for me.

Having been a maid for a disgusting man like Mr. Tyrese, anyone else would seem amazing. I wasn't as experienced as most maids but I had been working just over six months now and I got the hang of things pretty fast.

And maybe, just maybe, this person wouldn't be as bad as they make him out to be. They explained how my new master was.... well, wasn't the nicest person. They assured me he wouldn't physically harm me so that calmed my nerves.

The way they spoke of him though, they sounded unsure about the rest of his personality. I couldn't stand up to him and I couldn't say I didn't want to work for him. After being saved by Henry and the others from my last master I couldn't decline this new guy.

Maybe it would be okay, maybe.

"We're here" I sat up straight, my eyes landing on Harold. Harold was an elderly man, about late fifties. It was him who hired me but no, not him that I was working for. Although he was the man paying me, I was working for his son.

I had thought the son was younger, in his early teens but no. He's two years older than me, of course. I shouldn't have expected it to be so easy. My life was never easy.

Stop being so down, head up Evangeline.

I exited the car, my eyes landing on the house in front of me. I had only been informed that this man, known as Seth, was doing night courses or some type of course. He wasn't in college, I knew that.

I frowned at the sight of the house. It was pretty big for someone to live in alone, especially for a twenty one year old. I had lied about my age in the past but from now on needed to be more truthful.

I silently followed Harold, my nerves began playing up.

Do not sweat!

I tried to calm myself down but my heart quickened when Harold knocked on the door.

No answer.

He knocked again but more harshly this time, his fists going white. A few moments later a noise came from inside and finally the door opened. A young man, a very handsome man might I add, opened the door.

He looked to Harold before glancing down at me. His light brown hair was tousled and he had black under his eyes as if he hadn't slept. "What?" His voice was rough.